“Great Pasta”

Sleepy Owl Coffee & Eatery
Ranked #41 of 281 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I had a very delicious Pesto pasta, the first authentic pasta I have had during my time in Thailand. It was a little overpriced but so is all western food on Koh Chang. I saw some people eating pizza which looked quite delicious as well.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Very tasty european food and coffe. It is nice place to rest in the very climatic and cozy interior. The staff was great and very helpful. They have also very simple but cheap rooms for rent. It was our the best stay on the Ko Chang island.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were returning customers to this place for most of the week we were in that part of the island (for lunches): cozy and air-conditioned, great coffee and smoothies, tasty meals - both international and Thai options were fantastic (french toasts, mango pancake, pasta, curry, pad-thai was the best on island), while pizza was ok. Not expensive.

Would definitely recommend and will be visiting again if happen to be in Koh Chang.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Very tasty food and coffee! We had breakfast, I indulged in French toast w honey- which was cooked with perfection, followed by fruit muesli...OHMYGOD it was DELICIOUS !! The fruits all worked together and was fresh as hell! I also loved the decor and vibe in the cafe- very hipster/quirky...I've been in Thailand for months now so was nice to find a place which felt like home :)

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed their homemade pizza , was very good and had a lot to choose from plus extra items to add on. Also tried the Thai food which was a good sized portion and a lot cheaper than the resort we were staying in 80THB vs 195 THB for Pad Thai Shrimp. Worth a try.