“friendly service, good food”

Sanook Sanang Bistro & Cafe
Ranked #45 of 280 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Reviewed 14 January 2018

last year i frequented this place for my breakfast, always first class ! This year i went there again many times, never dissapointed. friendly and fast service and the best food. love the place !

1  Thank IVO1KOHCHANG

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

What a charming little bistro that served excellent filtered coffee. The scrambled egg on toast was extremely tasty. The hosts were very welcoming and I would return and have something more adventurous.

2  Thank davidwilliambarnes
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and absolutely loved it! There are a lot of different options at very reasonable prices. Also a lot of different coffee options, the iced cappuccino was very tasty. We even got some extra fruit for free which was not included in our breakfast. Super friendly staff and owner who likes to chat and give tips on where to go and what do to on the island. To bad we went there on our last day, otherwise we would have been back. Also the lunch, dinner and cocktail options looked great and are for sure worth a try!

1  Thank Carolin H
Reviewed 3 October 2017

What a surprise - luckily i stopped in Sanook-Sanang bistro for a coffee and that was my best coffee so far.

I returned every day and the stuff was always very friendly.

I can also recommend the breakfast sets and sandwiches, all super delicious.

Not to forget clean shop and toilett.

Will sure be back whenever i come koh chang.

1  Thank bontomkhong
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The food was nice, I had the red curry and it was amazing! I was looking forward to taste their coffee because of all the good reviews they got because of their coffee, but that's only for all the "not real coffee" they have.Coffee for me is black coffe and they only had the boring americano so it was not very special to me. The owner is very nice and helpful. Not easy to find parking if you arrive with car, so keep that in mind. I will come back sure for the red curry :)

2  Thank ron_pty
UKO_KN, Owner at Sanook Sanang Bistro & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hi Ron,
thank you very much for visiting us, we are glad to hear that you liked our red curry a lot.

Actually we offer the biggest selection of coffee in Koh Chang, our menu lists Espresso, Americano, Cappucino, Latte, Mocha, europ. Eiskaffee, Irish coffe and many more. Please talk to us and explain how you would like your coffee next time, we are sure you will love it!

Thanks for you comment, we are looking forward to serving you again soon, have a good time,

Jim & Udo