“Excellent Food and staff”
Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Ranked #33 of 292 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2018

During my three days of stay at lonely beach, Kitchen was my daily choice of meal. I took breakfast , lunch and dinner. They really have excellent range of menu for each meal.
Nice friendly staff, clean place right on main road, quick serving, food prices were appropriate or i say not at all expensive and above all FOOD TASTE WAS WOW!!!!!!! excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank sammy s

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We went there again anderen again - everything was very tasty! Good vegetarian and vegan options. Service was quick and everything came with a Smile.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Very tasty food, I ate fried chilli with chicken and it was really good.

I love the food and highly recommend everyone whoever visiting Koh chang to eat in this restaurant.

Thanks the kitchen staff for your hospitality.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Been coming here regularly every day 1-2 times a day ever since I arrived at koh Chang. Lovely staff, great food and very good prices! Will miss this place for sure when I travel on to other places.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

As it was our first visit in Koh Chang we were unsure what to expect. We foundThe Kitchen for lunch on the first day and returned for dinner another night. The food was reasonably priced and very tasty. Curries are excellent. Well worth a visit

Date of visit: January 2018