“Bad experience. .”

India Hut
Ranked #219 of 285 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The service was very poor and food is just 'careless'. And one of the guys openly expressed that he didn't like Indian customers.

1  Thank Sureena

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The food was quiet okay but not overwhelming. The garlic naan was to thin and with to much oil. The chicken curry was delicious! The restaurant looked beautiful and clean, but not the toilet! It was dirty and really ugly! During our meal there was always the tailor next door - Mr. Frog - talking to us and wanted to convinced us to come to his shop. We think he has an agreement with the owner of the india hut. While the staff didn't care about us at all Mr. Frog was talking to us all the time!

3  Thank Uppercut10
Reviewed 6 February 2014

While the food was ok, though overpriced I would never return. Only due to the fact that the "tailor" next door kept pestering me throughout the entire meal, and the staff did not seem to care at all. Not even as he hurled insults at me as I was leaving their resturant

4  Thank tornor1244
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

We had a really good Indian dinner at India hut. The service was always very friendly and fast. The dishes we ordered were nice presented and the taste was great.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have to say that finding a decent Indian in Thailand is difficult anyway and we ate at 2 on Koh Chang...neither up to much. I had vegtable byriani which was very dry, my partner had chicken byriani which was about the same. Our children had curries, nothing to write home about. Having travelled for 12 months you fancy a change from local cuisine but I would strongly advise against going for Indian food on this island!

1  Thank lolbean