“Excellent food and service”
Review of Chill Out Cafe

Chill Out Cafe
Ranked #7 of 277 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: European, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Chill Out Cafe In this charming beach front restaurant our experienced Chef introduces you to exceptional Fusion Food cuisine. Using essential high quality ingredients, you will get to savor the exquisite blend between traditional Thai and the West. All day Breakfast is served from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm. Opening times: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm (Kitchen closes at 9:30 pm)
Reviewed 1 July 2016

From the all day breakfast, to Thai feasts and Italian specials, all food was delightful! They were able to cater without any concern at all for my vegetarian requests - a real pleasure in Thailand, and not that common!

3  Thank Jane G

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Unique all-day and buffet breakfast, "Choose all - you - want." You can enjoy your days and wake up as late as you want, no rush for end of the breakfast time. Both authentic western and Thai foods are the best!
Seafood at Sunset Dinner are excellence and worth the calories intake, be prepared for enough exercise to burn them later !!!

3  Thank Chavalit S
Thechill, Resort Manager at Chill Out Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Chavalit S,

Greetings from The Chill Resort & Spa Koh Chang

I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor, we truly appreciate your feedback and we are incredibly happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, I will pass your compliment to my team they would be excited to hear about it.

Thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination and hope to see and serve you again soon.

3  Thank Erik S
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Very nice view , fresh food(Seafood)
Staff was very nice Service skill
#Recommend Seafood night bueffet on every saturday.

3  Thank PhanuwatTong

Dear Phanuwat Tong,

Reviewed 29 June 2016

What else can I ask for in a restaurant that caters All-day serving of breakfast with a "choose all-you-want" from the breakfast menu without taking advantage the quality of the foods they serve. All staffs are well-trained and so much friendly with dealing with the guests. Really worth every cents.

3  Thank Jeremy F