“Good atmosphere, friendly staffs and good service!”
Review of Fig Cafe

Fig Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Ko Chang
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I have been there already more than 5 times since I stay in kohchang for few months. It’s my favorite place to work. Very cozy and beautiful space design, open terrace and green garden. Coffee is authentic and staffs are alway welcoming you with big smile!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a decent restaurant which is not easy to find in Koh chang. Finally, our resort owner recommended this Fig cafe.

Panini+cold press apple juice+ coffee + 5 star service and greenery deco is just perfect start of my day.

Plus i love quite and peaceful morning away from main road. And its open at 7.30am. , great for morning person like me.

I feel the passion of the owner. I cant recommend enough! Its a truly hidden gem in Koh chang.

KohChangResiden... K, Owner at Fig Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for join us.
Mo

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

What I nice place to get a little peaceful lunch break. Family friendly staff and food that’s really tasty. It’s really a place that’s in time!

KohChangResiden... K, Owner at Fig Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for join us.
Mo

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I'm not a vegan person and I wasn't so interested to go there.
A friend invited me and I really liked this coffeeshop. The place is very nice, hidden from the main road of Kai Bae and there is a zen atmosphere. The owners were very friendly.
I tried their vegan panini and I was amazed, it was delicious.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The Fig café is located behind the main Street at Kae Bae. The staff is very welcoming and really friendly. The interior design is beautiful and the atmosphere is cozy and pleasant. The coffees are great, the salads, the pea toast and the pancakes are delicious. We highly recommend paying this wonderful place a visite if you're going to Koh Chang island.