Hotel Pyin Oo Lwin(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))
US$100
US$66
Royal Green Hotel(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))
US$41
US$34
Royal Flower Guest House(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))(Great Value!)
US$24
US$15
Aureum Resort at Governor's House(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))
US$90
US$86
Kandawgyi Hill Resort(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))
US$55
US$44
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Shwe Nann Htike(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))
US$50
US$40
Priceline
Hotel Rich(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))(Great Value!)
US$30
Hotel Aster(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))
Hotel Maymyo(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))(Great Value!)
Royal Park View Hotel(Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo))
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2015

The staff was friendly and the rooms were spacious and the air con worked well. The wifi worked really well too. It was good for a 1 night stopover. There is not much else to do here apart from catch the train from here to Hsipaw.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank WoodyTravels1
Reviewed 9 May 2015

Found this hotel when the one we had originally booked in the town was too filthy to sleep in. Bravo fitted the bill ok. It's basic but it's location was good (short walk to the Spirulina beer bar). I never expect too much from budget hotels but the manager was a star and a pleasure to talk to.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanie A
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I stayed at Bravo Hotel, in Pyin Oo Lwin, for one night in April 2015 as break on the journey from Hsipaw to Mandalay.

I should note, first, that I had intended to stay at Cherry Guesthouse, four doors up the road from Bravo, which had been recommended by friends. However, upon my arrival, I found Cherry fully occupied, so tried my luck at Bravo - taking a single A/C room for $20, inc. breakfast. This is very expensive for Pyin Oo Lwin, particularly in low season.

To my surprise, not long after checking-in, I was verbally by a staff member - little did he know that I understand Burmese. At first, I felt this was perhaps some miscommunication, however, at breakfast the following morning (breakfast amounts to two slices of toast and some instant coffee), the same thing happened: two members of staff used expletives in conversation with each other, criticising myself and another western traveller.

Then, on checking out, the owner attempted to overcharge me. He claimed that I owed Government tax: something that is not applicable in Pyin Oo Lwin.

In conclusion, I felt, throughout my stay, that hotel staff distrust and exhibit disdain towards foreign traveller. Indeed, I heard, in conversation with a restaurant owner the morning after checking-out, that the hotel has a reputation for overcharging foreigners.

All in all, avoid this place. There are plenty of other budget options in Pyin Oo Lwin.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Johnathon M
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

The owner is so friendly and helpful. Super accommodating and lovely to speak to (he has great recommendations). Location is convenient. Breakfast included, pretty average. Bedroom has AC & hot shower, pretty standard. You get what you pay for!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank teamacdee
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Some aspects of the hotel are nice, the stair way, and the antique decorations dotted around. The rooms however were dire. Ours smelt so strongly of moth balls, was covered in dust and didn't seem clean at all, the bathroom was unclean, old, had 2 showers for some reason, and the sink was pretty disgusting. We saw the seating area for breakfast and just left as we couldn't face it. The staff are really nice though.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple