All reviews nice person food quality is cricket bonfire mountains
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We visited captioned resort for weekend trip.. 8 couples and 6 children.. I would like to list the pros first:
1) Location is nice and spectacular view of mountains and Ganga river.
2) Huge playground with greenery all around.

Cons:-
1) Service is worst. My 20 month old kid needed milk at night and I could not sight a single person from the resort to help us despite I told them in the evening that milk is required for my child at night.
2) Food was not at all good and not suitable for children being super spicy.
3) Staff was rude to your requests and was not at all helpful.
4) Hygiene was a concern too.
5) Frequent power cuts and poor back up system. Late at night we all were sitting in the ground and there was a power cut but there was no single person to start the generator. Our group men's and few other travellers went and started the same.
6) Cooler are as good as not working at all.
7) Rooms and bathrooms were ok space wise but not cleaned.

Well i guess the list can go on. however i will not recommend this resort if you are going with family. It is ok for the solo travellers.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2016

The greenery-clad nature is the only thing that overpowers the flaws of the resort.

To start with flaws: -

1 ) the cottages had a thin blanket which is not fit for the survival in the winter season.

2 ) A set of basic amenities requires in the bathroom such as Towel, or toiletries were unavailable.

3)The website of PhoolChatti claims of having wi-fi, 24 hr power backup, charging sockets etc. out of which none claims were successful.
The charging point was not working and even after keeping the phone for charging the whole night the charging was just 30%
No Wi-Fi was available.
Power cut-off's was experienced many times.

4) Neat toilets are mentioned but ours was a two-day stay and the toilet was never cleaned.

5) All rooms air-cooled is shown but none was available.

6) Satellite Tv as mentioned was not available.

7) The resort is located far away with no sign boards to guide so it is pretty much difficult to go the resort.

Coming To Plus points:-

1) Nature is as its best.

2) Adventure Sports like rafting, cliff jumping, hiking and tracking are the most awesome thing to be done.

3) The staff was helpful to every extent and was good-natured so no issues regarding that.

Overall the stay was pretty good due to nature's blessing and good natured staff but somewhat uncomfortable also due to missing of basic amenities and false claims on the Phool chatti camp website.

Room Tip: Go For rooms with just double occupancy because more than 2 people in a room will create a lot of mess.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sid091294
Reviewed 17 November 2015

The location is quite secluded & far from rishikesh.The service,food & rooms everything is pathetic.No one is proffessional & cooperative.The bed & blankets were stinking & the when asked to replace he did not change it himself & just kept it outside our room when we went for dinner.We had to change it ourselves.Also we did book the rafting but the guy denied giving us the transport till the starting point of rafting which was not mentioned in the voucher.Guys please clarify these things before booking as the resort management changes his word after booking.Really bad experience in all regards.

Room Tip: please select cottages with clean toilets & bedsheets.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Hello Guys,

I went to this resort last week during my office trip and i found this is one of the best resort to stay, as it was my 4th trip to Rishikesh but yes the last one will be memorable.

Food quality is good, nice place near a peaceful valley, I will recommend this place to be visited with loves ones/family. It's an excellent time i spend here..

Best part was they provided electricity and attached bathroom.

Also the other peoples who were staying their were also gentle and i really had a great time.

Kudos..

Sandeep

Room Tip: best views, food choices
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandeep A
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

We 8 friends visited here, the food was pathetic Nd the service too, I entered the kitchen and found flies everywhere, even on the food they were going to serve is,
and the rooms where we were going to sleep, too many flies, In the morning I heard a heated argument between a couple and the workers, the reason was that the guy found one of the worker peeking inside his room when they both were making out,
this is the service you get, when u go here, after such things , I could prefer sleeping in the car, but not at this resort with my girl.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends