The greenery-clad nature is the only thing that overpowers the flaws of the resort.
To start with flaws: -
1 ) the cottages had a thin blanket which is not fit for the survival in the winter season.
2 ) A set of basic amenities requires in the bathroom such as Towel, or toiletries were unavailable.
3)The website of PhoolChatti claims of having wi-fi, 24 hr power backup, charging sockets etc. out of which none claims were successful.
The charging point was not working and even after keeping the phone for charging the whole night the charging was just 30%
No Wi-Fi was available.
Power cut-off's was experienced many times.
4) Neat toilets are mentioned but ours was a two-day stay and the toilet was never cleaned.
5) All rooms air-cooled is shown but none was available.
6) Satellite Tv as mentioned was not available.
7) The resort is located far away with no sign boards to guide so it is pretty much difficult to go the resort.
Coming To Plus points:-
1) Nature is as its best.
2) Adventure Sports like rafting, cliff jumping, hiking and tracking are the most awesome thing to be done.
3) The staff was helpful to every extent and was good-natured so no issues regarding that.
Overall the stay was pretty good due to nature's blessing and good natured staff but somewhat uncomfortable also due to missing of basic amenities and false claims on the Phool chatti camp website.