“Not recommended at all!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rishikesh
Phoolchatti Resorts
Ranked #49 of 62 Hotels in Rishikesh
Reviewed 17 November 2015

The location is quite secluded & far from rishikesh.The service,food & rooms everything is pathetic.No one is proffessional & cooperative.The bed & blankets were stinking & the when asked to replace he did not change it himself & just kept it outside our room when we went for dinner.We had to change it ourselves.Also we did book the rafting but the guy denied giving us the transport till the starting point of rafting which was not mentioned in the voucher.Guys please clarify these things before booking as the resort management changes his word after booking.Really bad experience in all regards.

Room Tip: please select cottages with clean toilets & bedsheets.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Hello Guys,

I went to this resort last week during my office trip and i found this is one of the best resort to stay, as it was my 4th trip to Rishikesh but yes the last one will be memorable.

Food quality is good, nice place near a peaceful valley, I will recommend this place to be visited with loves ones/family. It's an excellent time i spend here..

Best part was they provided electricity and attached bathroom.

Also the other peoples who were staying their were also gentle and i really had a great time.

Kudos..

Sandeep

Room Tip: best views, food choices
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandeep A
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

We 8 friends visited here, the food was pathetic Nd the service too, I entered the kitchen and found flies everywhere, even on the food they were going to serve is,
and the rooms where we were going to sleep, too many flies, In the morning I heard a heated argument between a couple and the workers, the reason was that the guy found one of the worker peeking inside his room when they both were making out,
this is the service you get, when u go here, after such things , I could prefer sleeping in the car, but not at this resort with my girl.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank FREEsoul136
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I was Going to Phoolchatti Resorts. They Told me we provide you good quality Food and live adventure but they provide me very Bad quality Service. They have Bad Music System. Every time told me Pay Extra.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2015

The Resort is not as big as it is shown in the photographs. But overall the quality of food was excellent. They serve you very limited variety but one can expect that to be awesome. Staff is good and cooperative. Surroundings are really good when you are sitting in the middle of huge mountains and Ganga river is floating nearby. River is having a good access from inside the resort and you can always spend good time in the river.-Green Byte Web Pvt Ltd.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Greenbyte
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rishikesh
5.5 km away
5.8 km away
Blessed Cottage
Blessed Cottage
#42 of 62 in Rishikesh

Been to Phoolchatti Resorts? Share your experiences!