It was an impromptu plan and we discovered K-Farms coincidentally! And I am glad that we decided to stay there.
It is not just any property in the mid of Rishikesh, it is your home away from home.
The place is just perfect if you are planning to visit with your naughty bunch of friends or your family or your special one!
Mrinalini is the one point contact who will be there with you as an amazing host, guide and friend.
Points you must know about this place:
* It is a homestay and not a hotel!
* It caters to every category of tourists and travelers.
* The food is amazing (tried and tested). One must eat only the homemade amazing food. The widespread variety includes everything healthy you can think about. And guess what! the prices are dirt cheap (almost free!)
* Rock and roll! The terrace is the most happening place where you can chill and enjoy with your group. Play music, have your drinks, chit-chat a bit and just relax!
* Once you reach, you'll be amazed to encounter such wonderful people welcoming you!
* It is just 350 meters from Ram jhoola and 750 meters away from Bhootnath temple. So you can plan spending your late evenings on the divine ghats, close to the Ganges :)
* You can even camp in their beautiful open garden! Trust me it will be the most amazing experience of your life!
Heaps of love to the whole family and Mrinalini! Will be there to see you all soon!!
- Best location (almost near to all major spots in rishikesh)
- Feels like home
- Awesome Owner(Mrinalini) and family driven
- Mini bar, AC, Couches, awesome rooftop and tank stairs
- no restrictions
- must try home food (do not eat elsewhere), chole poori and mix paranthas are a must try
Ask the owner for places to visit and be amazed!!!
***Landmarks: Near Bhooteshwar Temple***
There are a lot of things that are unique about K Farms, should visit and experience it!
Thanks Mrinalini and family for awesome hospitality and care. We will surely visit again!
K farms is a great place in rishikesh. The place is homely and very close to the river with comfortable rooms and peaceful surrounding. The owners are warm and welcoming and take excellent care of us. The place is surrounded by ashrams and yoga centres. Very close to Ram Jhula. Will Visit again!
Me and my husband had a very comfortable stay here.Everything we wanted was in a close vicinity.It was neat,clean and organised.Will definitely come back soon
i go there often.. like say a week, to even a month.. i love rishikesh.. and this place at K-farms is amazing. Situated right in the middle of high hills on 3 sides.. and beautiful open agrarian area right in front of it.. not to mention the Ganges just a walk away.. its a treat to even breath there! Away from the hustle bustle, yet with all amenities available right at doorstep. I take my work along.. wifi is available.. its a vacation.. destress, recharge and the work just goes on too!!!.. o yeah.. very nice family... the owners.. they r frnds now..