All reviews denny's restaurant room was clean denny's attached friendly desk location was perfect place to stay yogurt no exception continental breakfast one night stay quick stop road trip short drive dog owners a great stay shenandoah valley shampoo
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Hotel was advertised as having a pool, but it was not operational by July due to a lack of interest in maintenance by the absent owner.

Suggest you call ahead and ask a series of questions to determine if all their systems are in working order. Ask if they have water service, sewer service, electrical service, etc. Then you will have information that will allow you to decide if the hotel is being kept in good running order.

Room tip: Call ahead to see if hotel is fully available.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Had a couple of problems with reserving the room because the lady was new and she was left by herself however she handled everything very well. When we arrived a few hours later had no problems with checking in. It was very fast. Upon walking in the room all was clean and smelled clean. The rates are pretty reasonable for this location.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We have stayed here before and I’m sure it’s been refurbished since. Love the fact there’s no carpets! Room was spotlessly clean, mini fridge and microwave in the room
Plenty of parking for our truck and camper... Pet friendly, staff were welcoming and helpful.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I was traveling with my parents (in their 90's) and stopped at Motel 6 on the way from MA to SC for the night. Check in was a breeze and it was very convenient to have Denny's restaurant right next door. After we ate and got to our room, the refrigerator was not working. Kristine, at the front desk, came and replaced it for us. She could not have been more helpful. We enjoyed out stay, the price was right, the room was clean, shower had good pressure, towels were clean, no smoke smell and the beds were comfortable. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My father, husband and I stopped here for the night on our way down i81. Check in was really easy and the gentleman at the desk was very nice. We found the room to be minimal but clean. I always immediately check the sheets, pillow cases, and bathroom first, and they all were clean. The only thing we had trouble with was the doors, you have to shut them pretty hard to get them to lock. The most convenient thing about this motel 6 is there is a 24 hour Denny's onsite.

The only true complaint I have is I discovered all of the towels in our room were either dingy or had some brown matter on them (not poop!). Husband suggested it could be burn marks from laundering and to me it looked like it could be mildew. Either way, he called and requested fresh towels, which we were given quickly. Lo and behold, they had the same marks. Probably nothing of consequence but I didn't use them just in case.

Overall, I'd stay here again but I'd bring my own towels, lol.

Trip type: Travelled with family