“Fantastic”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Moneta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

our family had a very long day having fun out on smith mountain lake so we didn't get around to eating until quite late. Despite popping in very close to closing they were incredibly friendly and the food was all very fresh (and very hot). As a family we enjoy trying out many Asian restaurants-- we all agreed this was the best Chinese we'd ever had. The food was wonderful with very fresh vegetables and nothing was greasy at all! Would definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Peking Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, was thrilled to see it go in and was hopeful the food would be good. It wasn't... This wouldn't make the cut at most mall food courts. Not recommended.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

We were very happy when Peking opened up. They have the best take out food in the area. We have been loyal customers since they opened. Sure just like any other place they have made small mistakes like forgot noodles or gave us white rice instead of fried rice. So I never bothered to call and get the correct item. However, today for the first time I did. Their so called 'manager' got very defensive and argumentative, insisting I ordered what they gave me. Then said she'd put in the change and admittedly hung up. When I called back to find out if she really did hand up on me, her response was yes, I am very busy. So too busy to say thanking you or good bye, but with 100% certainty knows I didn't order the same item I order every time.

Where has customer service gone?

Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

While this is mostly a take out place you can eat there. There is a good selection and the prices are very reasonable. Everything that I have had has been good. I can certainly recommend it for a good meal for a good price when you are in the mood for Asian .

Reviewed 16 October 2012

This is more of a carryout place, but they do have a few tables to eat in. This was the second time I have eaten there. I had the shrimp chow mai fun, and my friend had chicken with broccoli. We both had hot tea. Food was very tasty, and I had enough left over for another meal. Staff was very friendly and helpful.