“Buffet is limited, food is not hot, and some items not refreshed at all”
Review of Min's China City

Min's China City
Ranked #38 of 49 Restaurants in Moneta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I went there for dinner and was expecting the same Chinese buffet that you can get anywhere, but was very disappointed for a few reasons. The food selection is limited - not as much variety as other restaurant buffets. Next, some of the items had scraps left in the bottom of the pan and they were not refilled the whole time I was there. Next, the food was not that hot, and finally, the food just didn't have a good full taste that other restaurants have. I would stay away from Min's and try Peking or one of the other other Chinese restaurants in the area.

There are newer reviews for Min's China City

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Min's City is a buffet of often not-hot entrees and mediocre fare. The servers all seem to sit around and are hard to call when you need them.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

The buffet is crap. Honestly go to golden corral if your looking for something like that. I took my family from out of town here and it was embarrassing. The server was alright for the one time we seen her trying to get a refill here felt like a burden with a large table. I have been here once with my fiancé and we were disappointed as well so I'm going to stick a fork in it here and avoid this place myself from now on out.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Went to dinner for the buffet. First buffet was almost empty. Second the fool was very bland. Nothing to write home about. I will not be returning, this is the second time here with a disappointing dinner.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

The buffet is very small, but everything on it was fresh and good! They remove all the lunch food and replace it for the supper meal. This means you may have to wait while this is done. The shrimp and chicken French style, something I have never seen on a buffet, was prepared in a lightly seasoned white sauce, very tasty! My only complaints are poor service, even for a buffet and having to wait until buffet is ready. I would like to return and order off the menu to see if it equals the quality of the buffet food!

3  Thank bendewberry