“What a view!”
Rear of the house with expansive lake views.
Floating dock and stationary dock complete with boat tie offs and a table and chairs. View from the dock.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the dock.
Dining area on the dock.
Sunrise from the back deck.
Large living room with cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, TV, DVD player.  Awesome lake views!
Stone fireplace (gas) in living room.
Open concept, living room, dining area and kitchen that seats 10.
Kitchen fully equipped with large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, stove/oven, and microwave.
Master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, queen bed and private bath with jacuzzi tub. Great lake view
Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom.
Upstairs bunk beds, full bed on bottom and twin bed on top.
Upstairs full bath.
Rec Room with pool table, PS4 and games, TV with DirectTV and Roku.
Downstairs full bath.
Downstairs bedroom with queen bed, TV with DirectTV and Roku and beautiful lake views.
Downstairs bedroom with queen bed, TV with DirectTV and Roku and great lake views.
2 person Hammock with awesome lake views!
Firepit, complete with firewood and seating for 10, with gorgeous lake view.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Angie M
“What a view!”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had an awesome time here. We enjoyed our family time. We grilled outside, had Smores by the fire pit and played board games. The house is spacious and clean. Going out for a meal was easy since town was about 15-20 min away from the house. We could fish and kayak. The kids enjoyed being able to have access to the Wi Fi and watching movies! We had a blast and Can't wait to come back!

15 May 2018
Thanks your for your review. We’re so glad you enjoyed your time at Unwind & Reel ‘em Inn and we hope you stay with us again sometime.
Cammie T
“Converted Me to a Lake Person”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

What a wonderful place. Out of everything I enjoyed at the lovely home, the Unwind gave me a feeling of peace. Admittedly, I have never been a "lake" person, but consider myself converted. I loved being able to relax and do nothing, or participate in a game of pool, or watch for wildlife, which I saw two herons the first time I looked out the window! The house itself I really enjoyed, in every room there is plenty of space, and the view is spectacular. I will be going back!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 May 2018
Thank you for the review. One of the things I love about this house is the serene setting. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you as our guest again soon.
DHinNC
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Amazing Girl's Weekend Getaway!”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I came to Unwind & Reel 'em Inn for a girl's weekend with some of my closest friends. What an amazing and memorable time! There were breathtaking lake views from almost every room in the house. We grilled out (kitchen was well stocked), played games, and the pool table provided hours of side splitting laughter - we all need lots of practice :-) The neighborhood was so quiet and peaceful. We were only about 10-15 minutes away from Bridgewater Plaza which had lots of restaurants. They have rentals there too, but it was a little too early for us to brave the lake on a paddle board. But that's something we definitely want to do on our next trip here. If you like to fish, the dock is awesome and it appears to be a favorite fishing hole - there were several boats with people fishing nearby each day. And at night, small lights came on all around the deck so we could keep enjoying the outdoors even after dark. The owner was great to work with. I've been telling everyone I know about this place. If you're looking for a home away from home, definitely check out Unwind & Reel 'em Inn...you won't be disappointed!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 May 2018
Thanks for the review. We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing