“Fresh Buffet”

Choice Hibachi Buffet
Ranked #33 of 319 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Let me start by saying I am NOT a buffet fan by any means, however when you find a place that keeps the food as fresh and delicious as they do here I must make an exception...This is not your average Asian buffet ...no no . They have fresh sushi... made to order stir fry... pot roast, fried chicken, sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, steak, crab, salmon. Get the napkin cuz your drooling on your self. Truly you won't walk away hungry...oh and a very fresh salad bar with mussels!! I promise you'll thank your self for going.

There are newer reviews for Choice Hibachi Buffet

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We go to this restaurant when the grandkids visit because the choices are unlimited and they always find plenty to eat in spite of being picky eaters. If you like southern fried chicken with the "fixin's"' it's there; Chinese? Amazing selections; sushi? Several choices; steak? Prime rib cut to your preference. Then my favorite, the salad bar with fresh fruits, veggies , and shrimp. There's a chocolate fountain and many desserts to choose from. This restaurant is a buffet, but the personal service is there, too. My only complaint is it is always crowded, and because it's "all you can eat", the lines to my favorite selections are sometimes filled.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We went for dinner and it was only $11 pp for an all you can eat buffet. It had a salad bar, american bar, dessert bar with chocolate fountain, sushi bar, seafood bar, and fried food bar. Not sure what I missed but there is something for everyone, even a picky eater. The service was excellent she kept our plates cleared when we finished and stayed on top of the drinks. They were quick to seat us on a friday night too. We will be back!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Hibachi is the place we normally eat out in Lynchburg we can eat here as a couple for less than $30.
The food can be hit or miss depending on the time of day, you pay more depending on time. Not really a date destination in my opinion but good for family's and those on a budget.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here on many occasions as it is quick, cheap and you can choose from a variety of food and try out new things you wouldn't usually try.
The food is usually only warm but what would you expect from a buffet. It also depends on what time of day you go.
I always eat from the sushi bar as there are always people there preparing so you know it is fresh.
I always end up eating too much and won't need to eat until the following day.