Free cancellation until 27/07
Courtyard Lynchburg(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$94
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
Hotels.com
Craddock Terry Hotel(Lynchburg)
US$184
Preferred Hotels
All reviewshot wafflesnice and clean roomsin townstaff was friendlyuniversityrates
Reviewed 22 May 2017

If there was a possibility to rate them "zero" that would have sufficed for my experience with this useless hotel. Put simply, unlike others who are in the business to provide hospitality and in the process make money and everyone is happy, Super 8 hotel (in Lynchburg, VA) is just in the business for the sake of money. Their customer service is nothing to write home about; workers and managers are carefree about the comfort of their customers; dirty environment and unkempt rooms; shabby guest service; invasion of your privacy and finally, they could send your details to a third party company thereby exposing you to some forms of identity theft and all sorts. My 2-cent advise would be, don't be tricked by their cheap rates. If you can, add a little money to what they are offering and get yourself a better treat you so deserve. Did I mention also that regardless of what you pay, they only give a complimentary breakfast (that's if they do, anyways) as if you came to the hotel to beg for food. This hotels as far worse than the nightmares you will have if you sleep in your vehicle overnight, believe me! A word is enough for the wise!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank ADELEGAN
Reviewed 20 May 2017

My room was very nice fresh linen, the staff was nice and available as needed. No complaints. We look forward to visiting again! We stayed for a week and it was very peaceful and clean. I would highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

When we arrived our room was not ready they said due to another guest staying over another night. After we finally got our room, I had to have them come and clean the snot off the wall. The bed appears to be an antiquated gel bed from the 1970's. After
finally getting to sleep on the bed the first night, and awaking very tired I informed them that I had slept poorly on the bed the night before. The lady said there was nothing she could do about the bed but she did record my complaint. When I asked to speak to the manager, was told there was no manager on the property. Another lady tried to help by contacting housekeeping, but as it is nearing bedtime once again it looks like we are stuck with the same bed. The top cover keeps slipping off the bed and the blanket fits a full bed or maybe a queen but not a king size bed. After walking around for a few minutes on the carpeting in my stocking feet, my sox were very dirty indicating that the carpeting needs a thorough cleaning or removal. I overheard other folks complaining about getting smoking rooms when they had specifically requested non-smoking rooms. I will not stay at this hotel again!
There were not enough plug-ins in the room to accommodate the lighting int he room and our cell phones and laptop. when I asked about a power strip, I was told they did not have any.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Booked the room for graduation at Liberty early, but had to chose smoking due to 0 non smoking rooms available. It would take me 3000 words to explain everything that was wrong including the charges. It appeared the room had not been cleaned. The carpet had not been vacuumed nor was the whole stay of 4 days. Immediately we checked the TV. The remote would not work. It took 2 staff members and 2 remotes later to get even a bad picture. The refrigerator was not cold due to the build up of ice in the freezer. The faucet in the bathroom handle had to be pulled so hard that it bothered my shoulder of which I have had 2 rotator cuff surgeries. It took 2 hands to pull it to get any water at all. Breakfast consisted of every morning hard biscuits and gravy, waffle and few doughnuts. Our key kept messing up even when we were sure to keep the cards away from cell phones, etc. Most of the time the clerks at the desk were outside smoking. Because of President Trump speaking at commencement, there were no rooms available. Neither one of us smoke so we could have taken a non-smoking room, but none were available we were told. The only salvation of the hotel was it's location that we were able to walk to some of the events since parking was a huge problem. I booked the room for a rate of 229.00 per night for 4 nights, but was charged 2 nights for 229.99 + tax, (these nights were even consecutive nights), 1 night for 234.99 + tax and the last night (when all events were over and most had left Lynchburg and the University) (Sun) 269.99 + tax. Don't understand the price changes when I booked for 4 nights to begin with. I booked without payment in March. In April I called to see if I needed to prepay some to keep the room. I was told that I would be called the first of May. I called the middle of April and gave the clerk my credit card information since I had not booked directly through them. She said it would not come off for another 2 weeks. It was the next week which did not matter, but it was not what she said. I received a call on Sunday asking if I could at least pay for one night of the 4. I told her that the room for 4 nights had been paid for. She apologized and confirmed that it was. It did not give me a feeling of assurance that the room was going to be available when we got there on Thursday. Since we were on the road from Tuesday to Thursday staying in various places vacationing, I did not feel good about the call and the unprofessionalism of not knowing that the room had been paid for. I would not - and I repeat, I would not recommend anyone staying here. Even if you go to graduation, please pay extra to stay in a better hotel. I was certainly disappointed with the price and the condition for a premium location. I paid the same price for a couple new hotels in prime locations off the interstate - immaculate rooms - same price.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I was less than pleased when I spoke to the manager in January to book a room for graduation weekend as she was rude, asked me to call back at a convenient time for her and hung up on me. When I did call back, she was not willing to honor the military discount advertised or my Wyndham Rewards membership and would only book a smoking king room, as opposed to the non-smoking double queen that I ask for. When I checked in, the receptionist was surly and more interested in her personal phone call than helping me. Aside from those unpleasantries, the room was fairly clean (for being a heavily smoked-in room). The room door did not shut properly and had to be shoved hard to be opened or shut. The continental breakfast advertised consisted of oatmeal, dry cereal and coffee. While they had a waffle iron, there was no mix to make waffles. There was no other food offered than that.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8