“I love breakfast here”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Lorton
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Service is quick and efficient. Food is what you expect from Ihop. The cheesecake pancakes are always a hit with the kids.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This place should be a gold mine. It is the only breakfast place near a major interstate exit and the auto train depot yet it is poorly and under staffed. On top of that the quality of the food was less that ok. Pricewise, spent $24 for a breakfast we have had at other restaurants for $15.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Waited too long to even get seated. Note the most current reviews below BEFORE you believe the ranking of #9!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was about 8pm and we waited a bit to be greeted, but from there all was well. Our server was very nice and the food was as ordered.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Worst run restaurant I have ever experienced. Waited 57 minutes from the time I placed my order until breakfast arrived. Eggs were grossly overcooked and bacon so under cooked it was nearly raw. I had asked for crisp bacon but there was a language barrier with the waiter. We tried to check out but the cashier/manager was inundated with eight complaining patrons at the cash register so after 20 minutes waiting we left the check and cash in front of her and left. IHOP corporate needs to shut down this location before it ruins the entire chains reputation. I will never return to an IHOP again.