“Very good, pub-like, large sports bar”
Review of Glory Days Grill

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Lorton
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 April 2017

If you are looking for a sports bar with LOTS of TV choices to enjoy your favorite game(s) that also offers delicious food and drinks, Glory Days is an excellent choice. Jacob G was our server, and he was funny, courteous, prompt and on top of his game - thank you Jacob! Highly recommend the crab pretzel appetizer - yummmmmm. $7 margaritas. Very good NE clam chowder cup $5, Excellent chicken wings with variety of sauce choices - 12 for $13.49, delicious fresh pulled pork tacos $9.79. Bill totaled $62 before tax and tip. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I went there before i get in autotrain and i order just a beer and appetizer and it took 20 min to get them (10 min to get a beer) but i had lot of time so i didn't mind but if i was in rush i would just walk out. Very nice and friendly employees

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We found the food to be good casual dining food with a good selection of options. Waitstaff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Train passengers can drive into the station (not the outdoor check in!) park and enter the lobby of Auto Train to check in. This enables you to keep your car and go to lunch. A quick left and right brings you to a little cluster of stores and Glory Days Restaurant. Sports themed with big screen TVs but quiet atmosphere at lunch. Nice selection of meals at reasonable prices. I was very happy to see one of my favorites, fish tacos, on the menu. Two soft tacos filled with grilled fish and toppings served with chips and salsa for $9.99.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

My wife & I use the Auto Train at least once a year and always eat at Glory Days for lunch before boarding. We think it is the perfect location and we have always been very happy with whatever we have ordered. Normally we are interested in trying some place new, but this place is a winner and we look forward to eating there. This time I had a crab cake sandwich (which was one of the best I have ever had) and my wife had crab soup (which she would also recommend). It’s a sports bar type of place where you have a clear view of about ten or more TV’s if that interests you. I could care less about sports T.V. programs, but if that’s your thing, you should love that too. We have always found the staff to be extremely friendly – they even open the doors for us when we leave. I assume they do that for everyone and it’s not that they are just glad to see us go. And the rest rooms are always very clean, which I always take as a positive indication of the overall mentality of the organization. Post Script – Our return train was late so we had a second lunch at Glory Days. This time we opted for full entre meals and were equally happy with the meal.