All reviews room was clean gas station parking lot convenience store dairy queen best westerns sausage patties would stay here again holiday inn off the highway front desk staff the breakfast area free breakfast great place to stay fresh fruit natural bridge nice stay
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Thank You Kotty!!!! For your professionalism!!! You provided excellence. You made my stay as pleasant as it could be. I'm happy to write this review. I will return in the near future to stay again. Thank you once again!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thanks so much for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Although I am not a fan of properties with exterior corridors, this is a safe and very clean motel with extremely friendly staff. Rooms were standard, beds comfortable and had a microwave and mini-refrig. Internet was free with quick sign-on. The only issue was the TV had poor or absent reception on some of the channels and a dark picture but did not stay long enough for this to be a reason to complain. The hotel is next to AppleBees which closes at midnight and also easy walking distance to Dairy Queen. Pets have plenty of "green space" available to them.

Room Tip: If you are with pet, ask for rooms facing the woods as this is where the grassy areas are located.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm sorry you had a problem with the TV reception. We are looking into this and have a few things to help solve the problem. I hope you will visit with us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

When we arrived it was later in the evening and the woman at the front desk was fantastic super friendly super helpful. When we got into our room though the air conditioner had a good bit of mode that was very visible. However the room was clean and so was the bathroom. The next day when other family members arrived the morning desk person was not as friendly almost put off by us wanting to get in to the rooms. The breakfast was not as good as some other motels that we have stayed just the basic cereal yogurtAnd fruit as well as the waffle making.All in all I would more than likely stay here again if it was for a very short stay. But there are other Motels in the area that looked more pleasing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thanks for staying with us. I'm sorry a staff member wasn't pleasant towards you and your family. There is no excuse and I will speak with them immediately. We try to offer a variety of selections on our breakfast bar to meet everyone's needs. We would be happy to hear any suggestions you can offer that would improve our selections of our guests. I do hope you will give us another opportunity and visit us again.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My son and I were driving from MD to SC and needed a place to sleep along the way. At 1 a.m. I was not interested in spending a small fortune. What a pleasant surprise. This place was inexpensive but was as clean as any hotel I have stayed in. The front desk was so pleasant. The room was clean and they even offered complimentary breakfast. I never think to stay at Best Western for no particular reason but I would stay at one again. It was a good experience. No it wasn’t the Hilton but it was clean and that’s what matters to me!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Donna, Thanks for choosing us late in the night. We're not the Hilton, but we do a good job of offering a clean and comfortable for for a peaceful night's rest. We try to offer a large variety of breakfast selections to help get the day started off strong. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Great staff with clean rooms. Nearby shopping , eateries and close to downtown. Free hot breakfast and great coffee. Near great attractions and free parking. Visited the Natural Bridge and you must visit the Pink Cadillac Dinner.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thanks for staying with us and for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed our convenient location and our breakfast selections. Natural Bridge is a fun place to enjoy nature. I haven't eaten at the Pink Cadillac for years, but i hear the food is very good. I hope you will visit us again.