“Great Place”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Although I have been a little disappointed in Quality Inns in recent years, this one in Lexington, Va., was quite good! It was comfortable, clean, and very pleasant---a great place to stay while traveling.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you so very much! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!! That is music to my ears! Safe travels and I hope you continue enjoying Quality Inns!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Very bad experience with front desk and rooms. We had 2 non smoking rooms but one of the room was full of smoking smell. On complaining, got an answer that previous people may have done smoking in that room and due to all full we can’t provide you another room. So decided to stay all people in one room and asked roll away bed. They charged extra for roll away plus full amount of the smoking smelling room. What a disgusting money making people!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am truly sorry you encountered the issues you described regarding the smell of smoke. You will be glad to hear that we are going to move all the smoking rooms to the top floor which will help , I believe, with those issues. We do take very seriously customers' input and feedback and I thank you again for yours.I am also thrilled, even though we were completely booked, we were able to give you a room at the employee rate. It is so nice for me personally to know I work for and with a team that has integrity.Again, thank you so much for your feedback. Thanks to customers like you, we can truly move forward by improving our hotel. Have a great and safe week :-)

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Room was clean and furniture was in good shape. Beds very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was also very good and there were good choices of food items. The check in process was very good and fast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary G
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind words and feedback :-) Have a great and wonderful week.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Generally what you might expect from a Quality Inn. It was clean and good price with no frills. Our stay there had two problems. Our non-smoking room had a strong smell of smoke. The whole hallway did. It made our clothes and luggage smell bad for days after.

The other issue was that they didn’t make up our room after our first night. They did bring us fresh towels but other than an apology, they offered us nothing for failing to provide the service we paid for. It’s unlikely we would stay there again unless it was our only option.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

I am so sorry you encountered the issues you mentioned in your survey. No excuse from our part. I can assure you we are going to look into it right away and make sure it is not going to happen again. Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. Not only do we appreciate it but most importantly it helps us get better :-) Have a great and safe week.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Wonderful location with great features. Spent 3 days at this hotels for a horse show. I booked a double queen room, but when we arrived. They offered me an "upgrade" to a king suite with a pullout couch. Breakfast area was clean food was good coffee was even better everyone was very friendly.The hotel was very clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff helpful and attentive. We particularly liked the indoor heated pool.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive review Online. We are all extremely appreciative! Have a great and safe weekend :-)