US$177
US$149
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$128
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Abigail Inn(Lexington)
US$198
The Georges(Lexington)
US$225
Maple Hall Inn(Lexington)
US$203
Hotels.com
US$233
Frog Hollow Bed and Breakfast(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$168
All reviewsa great mexican restaurantbreakfast spacegladly stay here againheated indoor poolnight clerkfood itemsfront desk attendantdecent sizehot itemsthe room was niceone night stayvisit familyworking orderolder hotelvery pleased with our staygreat stopquick stop
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have stayed at this hotel at the same time for the past 4 years. They never let me down as far as quality of the room and establishment. They are within walking distance of a great Mexican Restaurant, which get frequented every time I stay there. The staff is outstanding, and the morning breakfast is enough to tide you over till lunch time.

Room Tip: Far enough away from Interstate 64 so that it is quiet, yet close enough to start your travel day with ease.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LCMeyer
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It really means a lot to us.Have a great and safe weekend.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We came to Lexington to move our son into an apt. for W & L Law School. I guess the hotel had to jack their prices up for the parents coming to the college. Our room was 103.20 plus taxes for a Friday & Saturday night. Any other time they are well below $100,00! I think the Va. General Assembly should pass a law in Virginia to prevent this piracy. This is no worse than stores jacking the price up for food, ice and building supplies after a hurricane! The room was average and the staff were polite and I would recommend the stay here only when they don't attempt to rip people off! Didn't attempt to use continental breakfast due to the small space for it.

Room Tip: Avoid the "Jacked up Prices during school events"
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rebel56
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on trip Advisor. We honestly really appreciate it. I am so sorry you feel you were ripped off. That was definitely not our attention. The less amount of rooms we have left and the more the rates go up. I am glad to let you know though that we are going to remodel / build an extension to our breakfast bar by the end of this year. You are absolutely right when you say our breakfast area is way too small :-) Thanks again for your review. Have a great and safe week.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Stayed here recently while visiting Natural Bridge and Lexington area attractions. The front desk clerks were extremely nice at check in and when we had questions. {They were the girls who worked in the evenings on Friday and Saturday mid July -sorry I didn't ask there names}. The room was nice and clean. Beds were comfortable. Nice bathroom, Hotel had good continental breakfast and heated indoor pool. The hotel was located near the interstate and a short drive to downtown Lexington. Would gladly stay here again if we travel back this way on another trip.

Stayed: July 2017
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind and positive review. We all appreciate it! We are looking forward to your next visit. Have a great and safe week.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I booked a double queen room, but they only had smoking available when we arrived. They offered me an "upgrade" to a king suite with a pullout couch. It was the smallest suite I've ever seen. Once we pulled out the couch, there was hardly any room left to move around. But besides that, the pullout bed was substandard and DIRTY. We requested new sheets, which they quickly brought up, but DIDN'T CHANGE THEM. After driving six hours I was making the bed. I use the term bed loosely. It was a flimsy mattress on springs. And, no blanket. No pillows. I paid for two beds and got one bed and a cot that I had to set up with no pillows or blankets. Other than that, everything was fine inside the hotel. Outside an environmental hazard situation was created by styrofoam beads from their renovations. I'll be writing a letter to the town about that.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Joel R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you so much for posting your concern online. Customers' reviews are always a huge help to us. They truly help us become better. I am so sorry you ended up with a smoking room. We just contacted the 3rd party you used to reserve your room to let them know about their mistake! Unfortunately, we have absolutely no control over the type of rooms they give people through their site. We would have changed your room to a non smoking room if we had had one available. So sorry. In regards to the renovation work, I cannot thank you enough for contacting the town simply because we were assured by the company we hired that there was nothing wrong with using the material they chose to use. We are all looking forward to hearing from the town to hear their opinions :-) Again, thanks to reviews like yours, we can improve whatever is in our control :-)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The rooms served our purpose for an overnight stay. We liked the friendliness of the stay. The hot breakfast was good. We did not like the smell of the room. It did not stink but it had a odor of cleaning products. There was also a sour smell in the bathroom. I found old bottle tops on the floor between the bed and nightstand. The floor could have been vacuumed (better).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We truly appreciate your review. I can assure you we will look into the issues you mentioned in your comments and we will make sure they will be resolved! Again, thank you so much for staying with us :-)