US$110
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$122
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$175
US$149
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$86
Abigail Inn(Lexington)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$176
Hotels.com
US$233
Hotels.com
Frog Hollow Bed and Breakfast(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$163
The Georges(Lexington)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$180
Maple Hall Inn(Lexington)
US$203
TripAdvisor
All reviewsa great mexican restaurantbooked a double queen roombreakfast area was cleanthe indoor heated poolgladly stay here againfront desk attendantnight clerkfood itemshot itemsthe room was niceone night stayolder hotelworking ordervisit familyvery pleased with our staygreat stopquick stop
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Room was clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly and courteous, location was convenient, a lot of choices for dinner and fuel were good and our way of travel was excellent.Breakfast was excellent. Overall of the condition of building and grounds was very good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Joel R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our online survey. It really means a lot to us. Thanks to surveys like the one you wrote, we can make our customers' experience even better!
Thanks again for your positive feedback! It is very kind of you :-)
Have a great and safe week, Brent.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The room was very clean smell good everyone was very polite breakfast was very nice inside and outside was also very clean the rooms are big and really enjoyed the stay there. I travel a lot so will be visiting again very soon .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Joel R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

We are so appreciative you took the time to post such positive feedback online! Thank you so much. Your comments are going to give all of us a boost of positive energy to continue to do the best we can to make sure everyone's stay with us is a positive experience.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon :-)

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Wonderful location with great features. Had problem with plumbing but was quickly moved to another room. Excellent hot breakfast included. Great value all around. girls working the reservation desk were both pleasant and helped me with directions when we could not find this location...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Joel R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you so much for your kind and positive feedback. We really appreciate it. I am so glad our team was nice, pleasant and helpful.We are in the hospitality business after all :-) I am sorry our AC unit did not work properly in your first room. However, I am so happy you were taken care of and moved to another room :-) Thank you so much for staying with us! Have a great and safe week.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Had a very successful overnight stay at the Lexington, VA Quality Inn. The facility was clean, easy access from Interstate 81 and the staff was congenial, helpful and anxious to do a good job. The continental breakfast was available from an early hour and got the next day's drive off to a pleasant start. The Mexican restaurant across the street served supplied a varied menu well prepared for a very reasonable cost regarding our evening meal.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so very much for the kind words and the great review!! I will definitely share these kind words with the staff. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. See you on your next travels to and from Huntersville!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I stay here about once a month. The staff always makes me feel welcome. I hate to say I haven't asked the night time clerk her name, but she is very nice and makes sure I get the type of room I request. Rooms are clean and the breakfast is pretty good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jmckkc

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for the great review! I'm so thankful our staff welcomes you with open arms each month! I will share your kind words with the staff. It looks like Clare checked you in that day. Safe travels and see you soon!