“Our Go To Place”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Leesburg is the half-way point between my Girl Friends house and mine. We meet here about every other weekend and really enjoy the diversified menu and have not been disappointed once. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We had eaten at Mama Lucci's many years ago before we traveled overseas for an extended period and we really enjoyed it. When we came back recently we tried it again and I'm happy to report it's just as good as we remember. What we like best are the choices from the menu: American, Greek, Italian, and Mediterranean fare...pretty much anything you want. The price is right, too. You can't go wrong at Mama Lucci's.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We were celebrating our daughter’s birthday. The food was perfect. We had salads, cream of crab soup, stuffed grape leaves, meatball sub, carrot cake, gyros, gluten free pizza, strawberry cake, stuffed shells, key lime pie. Everything was fantastic.
Unfortunately, we live in Michigan. So, we can’t get here often. I understand that they do a great job catering. I would love to have them cater our company dinners. But, we are probably a bit out of their marketing area.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Nothing fancy here. It's a local place with an interesting family history. We stop by every once in a while, usually for lunch, when we are in the area. I like the Egyptian Trio (enough pita bread is NEVER supplied, but extra can be ordered), the eggplant parmigiano, or the zucchini sticks. I can make a lunch of either of the first two. The soups are OK. We can go for a Caesar or Greek salad, also. There are lunch combos with a cup of soup.
I don't order the pizza, but it seems to be popular. The calzones are good. There are some good prices on lunch sandwiches, hot or cold, and the menu is on-line.
Hard to go wrong with the pastas, although I've never ordered the seafood raviolis. I haven't ordered the burgers, but I haven't heard any complaints about them.
We never seem to have any room left for dessert. Also, I do not believe the place serves alcohol.
Be sure to ask about the family history, if you like local family stories.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Highly recommend the professional staff and fabulous food of Mama Lucci's. Selected site unseen by family from SC needing a caterer for pizza and pasta rehearsal dinner. Boy did they knock it out of the park. All staff were extremely helpful, arrived on time and had everything warm and bubby in time for the first toast. The food was delicious with plenty to feed hungry groomsmen the next day. Clean up of the venue was a breeze too! Thanks also go out to Erick at Casanel Vineyards for making it such a great evening.