Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
US$100
Hotels.comUS$100
Expedia.comUS$100
StayForLongUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Had to travel to Virginia for a funeral normally stay at Hilton there was none close to where I needed to be made reservation at this Holiday Inn Express it was a great facility, seemed very new. Staff was excellent room was perfect in all aspects. Highly recommend this location .

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2020

I've stayed here numerous times with no problem. This time, I was charged $3 3 days after my stay because I used a hand towel as a napkin. When I called the front desk, I was told that I could have used toilet paper instead. Both times I called, the money was not refunded. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have paid well over $1,500 for my stays. But they are willing to lose customers over $3.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Hi there, edwardsC8618PE!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel.

I totally understand your dismay about the charges on your account. The situations you have raised are not what we expect from any of our properties, nor something we want our guests to encounter. I'm so sorry for all the hassle. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements. To get things sorted out, I suggest that you continue working with the hotel. You may call them directly at 276 880 0159 or email via guestservice@lebanoninn.com.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 July 2020

Pretty nice place. Needs to offer coffee and some type of continental breakfast during Covid. Even if it’s behind the counter and packaged. But it was clean and nice. Up on a hill but close to town if you want to go out

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Heather P
HolidayInn LebanonVA, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2020

Heather,
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, due to IHG standards for COVID-19, we are unable to have a coffee station or our hot breakfast buffet. Hopefully the next time you stay with us, we'll be able to offer both. We do have pre-packaged items such as muffins, Nutrigrain bars, etc. I'm sorry you weren't made aware of that.

Thanks again for the review.
Mary

Reviewed 31 January 2020

We have been staying a this hotel for about 5 years now when in town on business. I am always pleased with the service and this hotel is very clean. The rooms are extremely nice and comfortable. Misty Young is the manager and she always goes out of her way greet my wife and I on every visit. This hotel also has an amazing breakfast!!! If is so nice to smell the bacon cooking at 530 in the morning....makes you feel like you are at home!!! Clean rooms, excellent service and good breakfast!!! What more could you ask for!!!

Room tip: Always get the suite...they are super nice!!
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank L5658YGmichaelk
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us such a great review! We are happy that you always enjoy your stay with us our staff works hard to make sure our guests have a great and enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 13 January 2020

The staff made sure all my needs were met. Fantastic customer service! I requested a late check out and they honored that no problem, however I was over an hour late to my late check out and still no problem. I did not feel rushed even though I was really late

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Taschaanderson
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!