Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
US$91
View deal
SAVE US$13
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$100
HurbUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2020

I've stayed here numerous times with no problem. This time, I was charged $3 3 days after my stay because I used a hand towel as a napkin. When I called the front desk, I was told that I could have used toilet paper instead. Both times I called, the money was not refunded. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have paid well over $1,500 for my stays. But they are willing to lose customers over $3.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Hi there, edwardsC8618PE!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel.

I totally understand your dismay about the charges on your account. The situations you have raised are not what we expect from any of our properties, nor something we want our guests to encounter. I'm so sorry for all the hassle. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements. To get things sorted out, I suggest that you continue working with the hotel. You may call them directly at 276 880 0159 or email via guestservice@lebanoninn.com.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 July 2020

Pretty nice place. Needs to offer coffee and some type of continental breakfast during Covid. Even if it’s behind the counter and packaged. But it was clean and nice. Up on a hill but close to town if you want to go out

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Heather P
HolidayInn LebanonVA, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2020

Heather,
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, due to IHG standards for COVID-19, we are unable to have a coffee station or our hot breakfast buffet. Hopefully the next time you stay with us, we'll be able to offer both. We do have pre-packaged items such as muffins, Nutrigrain bars, etc. I'm sorry you weren't made aware of that.

Thanks again for the review.
Mary

Reviewed 31 January 2020

We have been staying a this hotel for about 5 years now when in town on business. I am always pleased with the service and this hotel is very clean. The rooms are extremely nice and comfortable. Misty Young is the manager and she always goes out of her way greet my wife and I on every visit. This hotel also has an amazing breakfast!!! If is so nice to smell the bacon cooking at 530 in the morning....makes you feel like you are at home!!! Clean rooms, excellent service and good breakfast!!! What more could you ask for!!!

Room tip: Always get the suite...they are super nice!!
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank L5658YGmichaelk
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us such a great review! We are happy that you always enjoy your stay with us our staff works hard to make sure our guests have a great and enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 13 January 2020

The staff made sure all my needs were met. Fantastic customer service! I requested a late check out and they honored that no problem, however I was over an hour late to my late check out and still no problem. I did not feel rushed even though I was really late

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Taschaanderson
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2019

I have been a traveler for the last 13 years and have seen the express model evolve.

This property as of 9-29-19 is well maintained.
Absolutely no road noise.
A nice out door pool.
The front desk , management and housekeeping staff are all great very personable and professional.

Sadly the floors are not sound proof (concrete) so you may hear heavy footed patrons.

But all the room doors has hydraulic door closers that are adjusted perfectly not to allow the door to slam on its own and closes the door securely. (or at least mine did on room 304)
They also have the security latches that can't be used to prop open the door.
This is a pet peeve of mine when there are a large group of patrons and they use the other style of bolt to keep the door propped open and they let the door slam on it.
it damages the door and is very annoying to the other guests. But that is not the case at this property.

The breakfast is ok,, or should I say it is the best it can be for what it is.
The attendant is very nice and does her best with what she has to work with.
I am sorry but I have never been a fan of the microwave scrambled eggs or the pre-made frozen omelets. Or the bacon that is so thin you can see though it.

But the property is set on top of a hill well away from the main road.
Also if you get a room that is not facing the front of the property the view of the countryside is not bad at all.

If I have another chance to stay in this area this will be my first choice no question about it.

I truly hope they keep up the good work.

Room tip: If you are a light sleeper get a top floor room.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank KG4MXV
HIEXL, Front Desk Team Lead at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lebanon, VA.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 276-880-0159 or at hawk.m@lebanoninn.com.

Mary Hawk