Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
SAVE US$30
PricelineUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
StayForLongUS$129
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020

We have been staying a this hotel for about 5 years now when in town on business. I am always pleased with the service and this hotel is very clean. The rooms are extremely nice and comfortable. Misty Young is the manager and she always goes out of her way greet my wife and I on every visit. This hotel also has an amazing breakfast!!! If is so nice to smell the bacon cooking at 530 in the morning....makes you feel like you are at home!!! Clean rooms, excellent service and good breakfast!!! What more could you ask for!!!

Room tip: Always get the suite...they are super nice!!
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank L5658YGmichaelk
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us such a great review! We are happy that you always enjoy your stay with us our staff works hard to make sure our guests have a great and enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 13 January 2020

The staff made sure all my needs were met. Fantastic customer service! I requested a late check out and they honored that no problem, however I was over an hour late to my late check out and still no problem. I did not feel rushed even though I was really late

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Taschaanderson
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2019

I have been a traveler for the last 13 years and have seen the express model evolve.

This property as of 9-29-19 is well maintained.
Absolutely no road noise.
A nice out door pool.
The front desk , management and housekeeping staff are all great very personable and professional.

Sadly the floors are not sound proof (concrete) so you may hear heavy footed patrons.

But all the room doors has hydraulic door closers that are adjusted perfectly not to allow the door to slam on its own and closes the door securely. (or at least mine did on room 304)
They also have the security latches that can't be used to prop open the door.
This is a pet peeve of mine when there are a large group of patrons and they use the other style of bolt to keep the door propped open and they let the door slam on it.
it damages the door and is very annoying to the other guests. But that is not the case at this property.

The breakfast is ok,, or should I say it is the best it can be for what it is.
The attendant is very nice and does her best with what she has to work with.
I am sorry but I have never been a fan of the microwave scrambled eggs or the pre-made frozen omelets. Or the bacon that is so thin you can see though it.

But the property is set on top of a hill well away from the main road.
Also if you get a room that is not facing the front of the property the view of the countryside is not bad at all.

If I have another chance to stay in this area this will be my first choice no question about it.

I truly hope they keep up the good work.

Room tip: If you are a light sleeper get a top floor room.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank KG4MXV
HIEXL, Front Desk Team Lead at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lebanon, VA.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 276-880-0159 or at hawk.m@lebanoninn.com.

Mary Hawk
Front Desk Team Lead

Reviewed 7 September 2019

Staff was understanding and helpful during my time of need. The room and pool were clean. The breakfast was hot each morning. This is coming from someone who spends the majority of his time on the road; this is the first positive review I've provided for a hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the front side of the hotel offer a great view.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank mvarcak
HIEXL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Mr. Varcak, thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 16 August 2019

everything went smoothly and was drama free. We were all taken care of like family the entire stay. The extended stay was also accommodated without a fuss. Rooms were clean and top notch. Breakfasts were wonderful with everyone going back for seconds. All the staff was pleasant and spoke to myself and my daughters every time they saw us. Thank you

Date of stay: July 2019
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We are sorry about the loss of your loved one and wish that the reason for your visit was on better terms. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad that everything was as it should be while you were here! We like for our guests to feel welcome when they stay here with us and we are very happy that you felt that way! We hope to see you again soon but on happier terms!