Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Hotels.com
US$100
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$108
US$97
SAVE US$11
FindHotelUS$100
PricelineUS$100
StayForLongUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Staff was understanding and helpful during my time of need. The room and pool were clean. The breakfast was hot each morning. This is coming from someone who spends the majority of his time on the road; this is the first positive review I've provided for a hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the front side of the hotel offer a great view.
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mvarcak
HIEXL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Mr. Varcak, thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 16 August 2019

everything went smoothly and was drama free. We were all taken care of like family the entire stay. The extended stay was also accommodated without a fuss. Rooms were clean and top notch. Breakfasts were wonderful with everyone going back for seconds. All the staff was pleasant and spoke to myself and my daughters every time they saw us. Thank you

Date of stay: July 2019
LeeAnnF40, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We are sorry about the loss of your loved one and wish that the reason for your visit was on better terms. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad that everything was as it should be while you were here! We like for our guests to feel welcome when they stay here with us and we are very happy that you felt that way! We hope to see you again soon but on happier terms!

Reviewed 19 June 2019

Had another great stay at the Holiday Inn In Lebanon, Va. staff is always courteous and the rooms are always clean! I make several Buisness trips to the area throughout the year and this is always my go to location for a good nights rest. I’ll definitely be back again and again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
HIEXL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Hey, Andy! Thanks for the review - we're glad to have you back again! See you next time.

Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

This was one of the best hotel stays I have had in good while. All staff members were friendly and greeted us with a smile. The breakfast was awesome and quite uncommon for a chain hotel. The biscuits tasted homemade and the sausage gravy was good enough to eat out of a bowl. The cinnamon buns were a real treat too. Coffee is available when you need it and served in a clean facility with a small town atmosphere. I highly recommend a visit!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hey, Greg! Thanks for the review - we appreciate it! We happen to love our sausage gravy & biscuits, too! Come back soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

I was here for 10 days. Good service, good breakfast, nice gym, pool. Friendly staff also! I have stayed at the other hotels over the last ten years or so, and this is the best place to stay for sure!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
HIEXL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lebanon, VA.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 276-880-0159 or at hawk.m@lebanoninn.com.

Mary Hawk