Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
SAVE US$12
Expedia.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
getaroom.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

I was here for 10 days. Good service, good breakfast, nice gym, pool. Friendly staff also! I have stayed at the other hotels over the last ten years or so, and this is the best place to stay for sure!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
HIEXL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lebanon, VA.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 276-880-0159 or at hawk.m@lebanoninn.com.

Reviewed 22 March 2019

After having an unpleasant Holiday Inn stay in another state a couple of nights ago, this Holiday Inn renewed my confidence in the company. Room was immaculate, staff was very courteous, location is perfect.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 March 2019

Great stay! Staff always polite and welcoming. Desk staff greeted me by name and consistently inquired how could they assist me. Zach seemed to be be manning the front desk 24 hours a day and always possessed a bright demeanor. Rooms cleaned thoroughly each day. Hot breakfast delicious, loved the sausage gravy. Reminds me of my college days in the South.

Room tip: Very quiet setting. Would ask for a room on the 3rd floor with views of the valley.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HIEXL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate it. We also love the sausage gravy & biscuits! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2019

Everyone there was so nice. They were always asking if we needed anything and the room was always cleaned from top to bottom. You could not ask for a better place to stay. We enjoyed are time there talking with everyone about the town and surroundings .

Room tip: We booked on line. But the front desk will do anything you need to help you.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

This was absolutely one of the best hotels I have visited! At check in I was greeted immediately and they were so friendly!I have a 3 month old son and they offered to place a crib in the room with me! That was very accommodating! The rooms were extremely clean and stocked to perfection! The staff was very friendly also! One thing i loved was the coffee and their breakfast choices! I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends!

Date of stay: January 2019