Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
US$104
US$91
SAVE US$13
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$100
Expedia.comUS$100
HurbUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

During my stay here last week, I arrived in a snowy Sunday evening tired and cold.
When checking in, I was pleased to have a friendly lady to speak to as she got me processed in.
I was using my points for a reward stay ( I spend over 200 nights a year in HIEXP, Marriots and Hiltons and am a diamond and elite member). She said no need for a credit card. So I went to my room and completed a little work. Very nice room. Clean, well maintained. Comfy bed even.
I checked out the next morning around 6am and off to work I go. Pleased with my stay.
Later that afternoon I was contacted by the hotel asking for my credit card saying they had to charge me $250 for smoking in the room. Well, I'm 50 and never in my life have I smoked! I knew nobody in the are and nobody traveled with me. But the same "friendly" lady the night before wouldn't even let me talk and demanded a card and said they would just charge the company that was subcontracting me in the area.
Now, I'm a nice guy. I don't get angry. Today I tell you - I was angry. If not for the assistance of a gentleman that has been staying there for months and knew the staff well enough to call them and explain that he had been with me all day and I had never taken a break and didn't smell of smoke, I would still be fighting.

So - stay for comfort but beware after checkout! Unfriendly and I will make a formal complaint to HI Express!!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

First I would like to apologize for their mistake. I was unaware of the situation until afterwards. I have spoken to my staff and they understand that this will not be tolerated.
I sincerely apologize for their error and would love to speak with you on the phone. I truly appreciate the wonderful comments that you have given our property.
Thank you.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Booked two rooms over this past weekend (Oct 16-18) to attend a funeral of our grandfather. The family home was full but the staff at the hotel made us feel very welcome. Upon arrival, we had two rooms ... I got the accessible room (not needed) and the other party got a double queen room. They had to change upon arriving, she is expecting and they were painting on the 2nd floor, the fumes were too much for her. They moved them immediately. Upon checkout, the staff was gracious as they gave us a signed sympathy card for our loss ... over and above. Thank you

Room tip: I didn't spend much time in my room to help choose a room
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

We were sorry to hear for your loss and hope everyone is doing well. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We hope you will come back to visit us again soon under better circumstances.
Should you need anything at all please don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We can say that this Holiday Inn Express is new, clean, and quite handy to the main road (Rt 19) and restaurants in Lebanon. The front desk staff were very polite, friendly, and eager to please their guests! What a great addition to this area!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Thank you for your stay and wonderful comments about our hotel. I will share these with the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

After a long trip through the southern portion of the United States it was the Best place we stopped. The staff was courteous and helpful and the rooms were impeccable. I wish all my lodging experiences were this pleasant. As International traveler it is very seldom to come across such fine accommodation at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Our staff works very hard to make sure our guest's stays are wonderful. We hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Booked 9 rooms for our family and extended family for a funeral
Stayed two nights and it was great
Papaw had a great farewell and is now home with our Lord
The families had a great visit and loved the hotel
Great breakfast, great service and most of all, great people

Date of stay: June 2015

We are very sorry for your loss. Your family was wonderful and we loved having you stay with us. We look forward to you staying again just for a visit. Thank you again and should you need anything please let us know.