Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews stayed here would definitely stay here again motel tv furniture cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Connie and the entire staff make this hotel feel like my “home away from home.”
I love visiting the area, and seeing the smiling faces. The rooms are very comfortable and provide everything you need to ease your stay. A terrific location, with lots of things to enjoy in the area.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 December 2019

Super 8 has Improved considerably, which is welcomed. I have additional trips planned and will continue making reservations at this hotel. Very delightful, very clean and well managed. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. For the traveling business person, Super 8 is very cost effective.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 December 2019

All staff at front desk where good to me but one told me I can’t wash my clothes laundry room was closed but there are workers here staying in hotel washing there clothes after 10 pm what is the difference between me and my clotheing I payed my money to . To stay at supper 8 hotel I need my clothes cleaned to just like the workers do what is the difference between me and everyone eles paying to stay here at supper 8 hotel. plus I here and seen it as I walking out by the front desk desk clerk was cuzeing someone out on her cell phone useing some of the worst laughs I ever hear in my life she really has no respect for no one cuzing out someone on her cell phone really loudly. Plus my bed has a really bad deep in it like big deep shuck down really bad it s carpet is stain plus have not been vacuumed and I find t shirt in my room sticking out under bed and it smells of smoke and beer . in morning I’m just go pay little more and move up to holiday inn I now it higher but when desk Clark tells me that laundry room is close and I take my drity clothes back to my room and I go back outside at 1045 and people still doing laundry that is not right I paid money to stay here at supper 8 hotel and I’m told I can’t wash my clothes. I feel like I was push over top of becase orhere people are worker s and need there clothes done first I have business take care of early in morning and all my clothes are drity so now I have do best I can with drity clothes on doing business this is not right I recommend if anyone on business trip and you going stay at supper 8 hotel in Lebanon va 24266 you need pack extra clothes or where drity one doing business . It’s a shame I have to drive half mile to a Laundry mate to wash my clothes it’s just not right I payed my money just like everyone eles I’m up set over this it’s terrible I have go to laundry mate or where drity clothes to do my business no I’m better than this I go to laundry mate a half mile from supper 8 hotel it just not right I feel like I been pick on it terrible I have to go threw this is not right at all

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

I’m from Lebanon and when I needed a hotel I always have stayed here over the years. WAS my fav hotel- great beds, nice decor, well kept. I’m here on business for a week. I’m a designer with attention to detail. VERY MUCH gone downhill since I was last here. No elevator needs to be kept in mind. ONE ice machine-not working, of course. The carpet on stairs all torn out and raw edges exposed- with some subfloor sinking in! Bar around outside edge of mattress push on your legs- then sink into the center (dips in!). Furniture and cleanliness are fine. Front desk: several decorative lights are burned out. Staff always seemed to be watching soap opera tv, talking on a cell phone, visiting. NO Splenda (really?!?). watery juice, no fruit, I saw no danish/ cinnamon rolls/ muffins here. Holiday Inn more expensive but worth it. Will be there next time. :-(

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2019

i had requested a downstairs room Jessica said they had one downstairs and booked me. when i arrived i was surprised to find that they had upgraded me to a suite at no extra charge. Wow this room had a hot tub and was super large . i had issues with the TV operation and hot tub operation Jessica was johnny on the spot to help. the service here is incredibly good i never expected to get such good service and such a good room it really made my day after driving almost 400 miles i would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: corner room was great the room was extra large
Date of stay: October 2019