“Went to this resturant for first time tonight”
Review of El Charrito Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Charrito Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This restaurant was a nice surprise to find on a Sunday. We had tried to find a "nonchain" restaurant open on a Sunday and found it extremely difficult. Finally, we found El Charrito and are so happy we did. The food and service were EXCELLENT!!
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Waited over an hour for food. When food arrived two meals were missing. Waited 20 minutes for the 2 meals. Spoke to manager and just blew me off stating orders are filled by when the order is placed,

Many tables were acknowledged ahead of us and tables received food before us.

Food was not good. Service was the worst I have experienced in a long time. Waiter un responsive.

Will not return

Reviewed 9 March 2013

The place isn't much to look at, but the food is superb!

I'll choose the Mexican-style guacamole (called something like that on the menu) and the carnitas as particularly good--and I've eaten there at least a half dozen times.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Good Mexican food, excellent service, friendly personnel, and reasonable prices--what more could you want? There is an extensive menu and the dishes we've tried have not disappointed. Service has always been quick and efficient on all of our visits. A great value for the money!

1  Thank footloose750
Reviewed 12 September 2012

The food is quite good, the value outstanding and the service is second to none. It's not fancy, but then what good Mexican joint is fancy? I live 45 minutes away but eat here as often as I can.

1  Thank cigardough
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We live locally and eat here often! Most items are very good. I have had a few things I don't like.. and wouldn't recommend but, overall it's good food! The servers are fast and so is the service. My favorite there is the chicken fajita quesadilla, chicken fajita nachos, or the chicken fajita chimachanga! Taco salad are great.. my husband always get the Pollo Seafood or Steak Miramar. The owners are friendly and nice! I am from Texas and I am picky about my Mexican food. So, overall it's a good fix for me when craving Mexican food.!

1  Thank Sheryl046