All reviewsdonald rossliving roomtiffanycabinomnifacilitiesproperties
Reviewed 19 February 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Trailview home in Hot Springs. Morgan, Kris and Tiffany were over-the-top OUTSTANDING... I had arrangements of Flowers, Food Baskets, Champagne etc. setup for my wife and they not only completed all but spent the time to appropriately arrange everything in the house. Super People across the board.. The Conceirge service was impeccable, not only did they make the reservations but followed up with me during the stay to confirm. They even made sure the wood was stacked for the fireplace!!!! Couldn't ask for a better, relaxing, romantic weekend with my spouse of 23 years.... Incredible experience and I certainly will return within 6 months... Their group should be the "Poster Team" for the company. Excellent is not a good enough word of our experience. 10 ++++

Room Tip: Choice a house/cottage.... Privacy..Intimacy and QUIET.......
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Our family visited Virginia Hot Springs for Christmas of 2012 and stayed with Natural Retreats. The conceirge service was wonderful and the staff on site absolutely took care of our every need! We had a great time exploring and dining in the historic area and our family found many interesting things to see and do. We highly recommend the Jefferson Pools experience, which is a historic and natural hot springs pool. We thought we might spend 20 minutes or so soaking and ended up enjoying the relaxing float for over an hour!! Thank-you so much Natural Retreats!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We had a fabulous stay at Meadow Lane Lodge. The cottage is so beautiful and quaint. My husband and I really had a great time. The continental breakfast was over the top. Because we all like to fish, and the property is cut by a beautiful river, we plan to return with extended family for a summer vacation.

Room Tip: Right down the road are a couple of great restaurants and the Jefferson Baths—worth the trip.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I have been going to Meadow Lane Lodge for a fishing trip every year for at least six years. This year they turned over management of their property to Natural Retreats who have increased prices by quite a bit for rooms. They have also instituted a rod fee for fishing. Fishing used to be free for guests. This makes a fishing trip quite a bit more expensive than it used to be. As with any change there were some challenges. The web site was difficult to navigate. However, once I got in touch with someone on the phone all questions were answered and they were very helpful. The fishing was good once again. They do a good job managing the river and restricting the number of people. The river manager/guide was very helpful. Overall I enjoyed the experience once again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We, too, had the Trail View cabin. I agree with another review that "cabin" doesn't exactly describe this gorgeous place. It has rustic elements -- log structure, fireplace, front porch -- but it is beautiful, well equiped and nicely furnished. I loved it!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family