All reviews gas station chinese restaurant room was clean morning staff no elevator non smoking desk clerk continental breakfast place to stay bagels off the highway the breakfast area laminated pet roofs motel dogs
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had a problem with the TV which was quickly resolved by the desk clerk . The room was freshly renovated with what appeared to be new paint the room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable the security was very good here as they maintain surveillance.The staff especially Naomi was just wonderful and informative .we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of first floor are near the dog walk
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Future R
HiralPatel464, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay at our Inn.

I am sorry the TV was being difficult. Thank you for letting me know Naomi took care of your situation and treated you well.

I look forward to seeing you again should you be in our area.

Safe travels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Spotless room.
Great welcome from reception and helpful advice on entry to building and room.
Wi fi was excellent.
Bed was excellent for support and comfort.
TV tuned perfectly
Room fit out was pretty much as new.
Room refrigerators had no ice box compartment for freezing our Esky freezer blocks, no big deal.
TV tuned perfectly.
Hot water and mixer were excellent.
Provision to open window for fresh air, much appreciated plus had a flyscreen, a rarity irrespective of price!
Rooms at rear are particularly quiet, for light sleepers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking time to let us know how we are doing.
I am so glad to know you had a better than average stay. :)

I hope the rest of your trip turned out as pleasant.

I look forward to seeing you again should you be in our area.

Safe travels!!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

After having a really negative experience with A Red Roof some time ago I was hesitant to ever stay in another. However, due to automobile problems I had no choice. Thus little motel was a treat to tired travelers. It is clean, we'll kept, convenient and the staff was very congenial and helpful. I was so impressed that I purposely planned to stay there when passing through two weeks later. For the price it was a great deal. This is not a 5 star inn, but for a clean, quiet, and convenient stop over-view can't beat it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HiralPatel464, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you so much for giving Red Roof Inns another chance to prove themselves. We are very proud to be the mold that broke your negative thoughts about the brand. I am glad to know my staff and property are what you expect when needing a place to stay while travelling.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is a lovely hotel. The staff is warm, friendly, and helpful. Nice, quiet breakfast area. Room was very clean. Our room looked out onto a pretty hill and stream with a small waterfall. Nice Chinese takeout and Subway right next door. An excellent value.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the north side for a pretty view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HiralPatel464, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review of your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to know my staff treated you well and that your stay was comfortable.
I look forward to seeing you again when you are in our area.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stopped overnight on way from Ohio to North Myrtle Beach. Very friendly staff. Room neat & clean. Front Desk open 24/7 plus video coverage of parking lot. Coffee available in lobby, great to grab a cup after being on the road for several hours. Pets welcome. Two outside smoking areas, one is a covered Gazebo, very relaxing. Free Continental Breakfast so we ate, filled up gas tank & on our way south. Restaurant, gas station & Interstate nearby. Room pricing was fair. Our thanks to the staff of Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Two stories, easy access to parking lot. We were in center of first floor, was not noisy at all.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HiralPatel464, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review of your visit with us. I am so glad to know you found much to be happy about. I look forward to seeing you again should you be in our area.

Safe travels!!