“Always delicious food!!”

Piankatank River Golf Club
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Hartfield
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I looove to come to this place for the friendly atmosphere and the delicious food. The soft shell crabs are my favorite! But the omelettes and frittatas are what my friends enjoy. The staff is always friendly and professional.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Want that special touch and the feeling of being royalty yourself? Then be sure to dine at the Piankatank River Golf Club Restaurant. You will enjoy every bite of every one of the gorgeously-served gourmet dishes!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Lunch is very good and the view is excellent as you sit above the 18th green. Not a huge menu to pick from but a good variety.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I had the pastrami sandwich which was more than tasty. Our waitress was friendly and responsive. Each of us had ample portions and we left satisfied that we received value for our purchase. I'll return.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We have only had lunch there one time so I shouldn't even be writing this review but I will be returning because of its reputation and location. Our food was average and a bit high priced. I had the Philly steak sandwich and my friend the club sandwich. His selection was better. I will return.