Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
TravelocityUS$114
Agoda.comUS$114
Hyatt.comUS$114
Trip.comUS$134
All reviews rooftop bar mountain view fire pit unexpected delight small plates room layout top floor sparkling clean pet friendly hotel modern hotel great stay great hotel choose this hotel staff was friendly and helpful stores and restaurants highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2022

We were passing through and picked this hotel for overnight stay. We were delighted with the overall experience. The 5th floor bar and restaurant were an unexpected delight. The food and service and view were all great. Our room was comfortable and clean. We would visit again if our travels take us in that location.

Reviewed 10 September 2022

Warm & helpful staff.
When you come from a foreign country - even the smallest of assistance in a restaurant or hotel makes you feel welcome. We found everyone at the reception helpful - in fact going out of their way to find us a solution.

Manager - Mr Shannon helped us get access to the laundry machine. We were unable to download the app for operating the washing m/c. He got the app on his phone, paid on our behalf & refused to accept payment. Very professional & helpful

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 6 September 2022

Hotel was fresh and new. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed the Ridge Room on the roof. I hope to be able to stay again while my daughter is in college the next four years, but reservations are hard to get, so reserve early.

Reviewed 6 September 2022

This is a very new hotel and looks really nice. The room and bathroom were clean and looked modern and pleasant. The two main problems I had would definitely be determining factors as to whether I would stay again. First, the water temperature in the shower was unacceptable. It had to be an adjustment that they can easily make because the sink water temperature was fine. I stayed on a hot day but a cold shower in the winter would be miserable. I am hoping they will fix this problem so I can stay again in the future. The second problem is a matter of personal preference. The bed was way too soft and squishy. I like firm bed and it was very hard for me to sleep or be comfortable. This would definitely affect my decision to stay again.

The staff was very nice and the hotel was in a great location. Everything looked really pretty and new which always makes a stay in a hotel more comfortable. I would definitely consider staying again.

1  Thank jennifergT7472VZ
Reviewed 4 September 2022

Both of my stays were exceptional (September and June 2022j. The rooms were sleek, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was exceptional too. I will definitely stay at this Hyatt Place again. The location was also great - right off of the interstate.