Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
Courtyard
US$104
US$104
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$104
TravelocityUS$116
Lol.travelUS$123
All reviews front desk restaurants and shopping lobby area comfortable rooms jmu interstate microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022

Easy to get to located near Interstate 81 and restaurants and shopping, we found the front desk highly informative and accommodating. The rooms were quiet and clean. Parking is ample. The University is far enough away, but not too far.

Date of stay: January 2022
Dawn Zimmerman, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2022

Thank you Doc J for your survey. You are right JMU is about 2 minutes away - easy to get too.
We are so glad you stayed with us.
Come back again soon - lots of things to do in Harrisonburg in the Spring.
Safe travels !

Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Staff very friendly, physical plant nice but furnishings tired and in need of attention.

On site restaurant a big plus for dinner and breakfast.

BUT when the bed was turned down there were hair on the sheets! Traveling with COVID is bad enough and I thought highly of Marriott's commitment to cleanliness until now.

I note other similar complaints with this location.

I used an upgrade to a suite... sorry I did...

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

This has been my favorite place to stay when visiting my children attending JMU. However, I’ve stayed twice this month and both times the room wasn’t clean and there was hair on the bathroom floor. As a Titanium Bonvoy member, I like to stay at Marriott properties, but the local Fairfield Inn is a dump and this Courtyard is starting to get there. Hopefully they can turn things around… quick.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

Clean king size room; great location next to JMU; variety of eating choices nearby. Clean fridge and microwave inside room; Starbucks in the lobby. Kudos to front desk employee Jenny Estok for help using the business center printer and for helping with directions.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2021

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! We brought our sports team here and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! Rooms are very nice, lobby has a cool feel, but it was the staff, simple awesome!

Date of stay: September 2021