Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
DoubleTree
PricelineUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
AlgotelsUS$142
All reviews double tree cookies indoor pool room was clean a hilton honors member nice stay staff was friendly would stay again jmu campus off the highway pillows convenience exit virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022

My wife and I stopped here on our way north on 81. We checked in online and had our virtual key. I’m glad we checked with the front desk to get our complimentary water and warm chocolate chip cookies…a Doubletree signature welcome item. Most delicious. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are quiet considering proximity to the interstate. There were a couple of maintenance items, to which I've attached photos. The runners for shower door were showing some mold and needed a more thorough cleaning and one of towels would have been good for cleaning my car. Other than that, staff is very friendly and I would highly recommend the Doubletree to anyone looking for a comfortable hotel at a reasonable price…and the chocolate chip cookies. Yum!

Room tip: Would recommend a room on opposite side from the interstate for an even quieter room.
Date of stay: May 2022
Assistant General Manager, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We enjoy our DoubleTree Cookie too! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve your guest experience. We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future!
Wishing you many safe and happy Hilton travels!

Reviewed 1 May 2022

The rooms were dirty and had a bad smell. Hallways were also dirty. The only saving grace is that the pool area was enjoyed by the kids. We hope the pool had been cleaned. The hotel does need a total redo.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank ritamagaziner
Reviewed 21 April 2022

Poorly lit room. Bathroom didn’t have enough lighting to shave or for my wife to do her hair. Was told before we got there that restaurant was open. No breakfast in the morning. Never stay there again .

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 2 April 2022

Front desk staff was very rude to our group. Could have been more accommodating and polite. But the hotel itself is alright. Restaurant staff makes it a good time as they are very personable and friendly while also providing good service!

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2022

I was disappointed with the front desk staff. The lady acted as if they were personal towels. The room temperature would not adjust to cool the room. We were told that there was no late check out. I don’t know any hotels that don’t offer late check out. I figured since I was a Hilton Honors member I would be accommodated.

Date of stay: March 2022