“Great experience, we will be back!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #116 of 353 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My family and I came here for our birthday dinner and when we walked in we were immediately met with a smiling hostess who led us to our table. Our waiter Chris was fantastic. They also had the manager or supervisor walking around asking customers how they were and was very pleasant. Food was delicious and we even received an ice cream to go for our birthdays. Will be back for sure!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went there by myself around 15:30 on a Saturday, nice and quite. Bar isn't that big at all but it's a bar lol. Food was great as well I would recommend this for family night out but not for just going to the bar with friends.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

When the 'new' salad bar was introduced I was deeply disappointed as several of my favorites were gone. I am glad to say that at this RT they were back along with other options. Usually the ribs are great but today they were dry and tasteless. Our service was slow even though the restaurant was empty; we had to track her down to get our change.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We had three families here for a meal. The server was patient and did his best to take care of us. The food was all very good. The biscuits they brought were very good but when we asked for more the server told us twice they were still cooking. It seemed hard to believe that a place this size would not have bread ready at all times, he left the impression to me that he didn't really want to serve us additional bread. He did finally bring two biscuits out!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Last Sunday 4 couples went to Ruby Tuesday in the Town Center in Hampton, VA. Everyone at the table ordered a petite sirloin steak except me, I ordered chicken. As a side dish, all but two people that ordered a steak ordered a baked potato. To begin with, our trip to the salad bar was pitiful. 3 dishes were totally empty (fresh tomatoes, broccoli, and green peas). I picked up the last plate available. I told the waiter walking by that several dishes were empty, but no one came to make refills, or bring more plates. Next, I was served my chicken dish way before any other food came out. Finally, two steaks came out, one with the backed potato and the other with another side. Another 10 mins went by, then finally the waitress came out and said she had dropped all the other plates as she was coming out of the kitchen, so there would be a delay while new steaks were cooked, but that was not all, there were no more baked potatoes available, so the people who ordered that would have to order a different side. My husband had ordered spaghetti squash as a side, it was dropped also and there was no more spaghetti squash. This was at 1:00 on a Sunday afternoon, why would you be out of baked potatoes or any other side dish at this hour? The substitute sides they did bring out was half the size portion that you normally get. It's like they were rationing the sides. Finally, 20 mins later, the manager appeared to apologize about the dropping of the dishes. Oh yes, after we had paid our bill and had stood to walk out of the restaurant (after 3 hrs), the waitress appeared and asked if we wanted a desert on-the-house due to the mishap! No, we just wanted to leave. The manager should have offered that or some other kind of amenity when she came out to apologize, but she offered nothing. Terrible, terrible service. We will not be back to this restaurant unless something drastically changes, like a new manager! Accidents happen, but some kind of amenity should have been offered early on. Something bad has happened to this restaurant. So long Ruby Tuesday in Hampton, VA!!!