“Awesome”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #20 of 375 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I would have paid twice for the quality I got. Unbelievably good. The salad plates are huge, so 1 visit and a sandwich is more then enough. Simply the best salad bar I have visited.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

They have a superb salad bar, and great soup selections as well. While I didn't order one this time around, their sandwiches are excellent. I do wish this place had wi-fi, but that is the only bone I have to pick at this place. Prices are reasonable, and this place has a well kept, clean, and relaxing dining area.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017

When I need my "carb-fix" I come here. I usually get the small Mexican/chicken baked potato. I've also gotten the soup. The salad bar is always well stocked. And the ice cream is free!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We went to eat there during a break in the wrestling tournament held at the coliseum. It also was close to the hotel we were staying. The sandwiches we very filling. I wa ready for a nap but we had to get back to watch my nephews wrestle for King University.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The potatoes must be raised some where special as I have never seen anything that big. great food and service.

Date of visit: December 2016