“Awesome”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #18 of 360 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I would have paid twice for the quality I got. Unbelievably good. The salad plates are huge, so 1 visit and a sandwich is more then enough. Simply the best salad bar I have visited.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

They have a superb salad bar, and great soup selections as well. While I didn't order one this time around, their sandwiches are excellent. I do wish this place had wi-fi, but that is the only bone I have to pick at this place. Prices are reasonable, and this place has a well kept, clean, and relaxing dining area.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

When I need my "carb-fix" I come here. I usually get the small Mexican/chicken baked potato. I've also gotten the soup. The salad bar is always well stocked. And the ice cream is free!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

We went to eat there during a break in the wrestling tournament held at the coliseum. It also was close to the hotel we were staying. The sandwiches we very filling. I wa ready for a nap but we had to get back to watch my nephews wrestle for King University.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

The potatoes must be raised some where special as I have never seen anything that big. great food and service.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!