“Somewhat disappointing food with great service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #43 of 353 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Breakfast: Not very crowded so the service was fantastic. The grits were runny and the biscuits were odd shaped (smallish) and not very hot. Gravy, eggs and hash-brown casserole were not very hot either. Chicken-fried chicken was hot. I have come to expect more from Cracker Barrel than this.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

good pancakes and warm syrup, ok eggs and crisp bacon. Yummy. Kinda between meals so service a little slow.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

No matter if you call your order in or sit down in the restaurant--you are going to wait. But, oh the food is worth the wait. I wish they would expand out the corner store and make room for checking out at the restaurant and in the store separate. I becomes congested quickly, especially during rush hour.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a truly delicious meal at the Cracker Barrel in Hampton. We both opted for the lemon pepper trout. It was just awesome and the portions were more than adequate. The meal comes with three sides. We had leftovers. The service was also on point. Even though it was busy when we arrived, we were seated quickly. I rate this meal top of the line and definitely consider it delicious and nutritious.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

You can visit Cracker Barrel for every meal time.
It’s not just somewhere to go and eat. It has beautiful clothes and trinkets Wonderful jars,full of chutneys and jams. Rocking chairs to Christmas baubles. It’s all here. I love it

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!