“Best customer service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This place has a great team. I have been to many cec locations from east to west coast and this was by far the cleanest one so far.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We visited for a birthday party. The attendant was awesome. The kids had a great time with the games. I purchased more tokens with coupons and there was plenty to share. We had a receipt printed with our ticket count to be able to upgrade to a larger prize. You can also purchase the prizes. It was a nice time. My child is older, I didn't really see a lot of "little kid" games. I think older kids would find it more fun. Some smaller kids were scared Chucky when he came out- he's over 6 feet tall-that's gigantic to small kids. We will d efinantly visit again.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Honestly wouldn't call this a restaurant. Went there to play games with the family and had a great time. The automatic ticket counters were neat and, most importantly, the kid enjoyed it.

1  Thank JCW703
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Took my daughter and her friend. They had a blast. Nice clean facility and great staff! Although she didn't have a party there they do offer them.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Its a good place for kids they can spend all the time without boring its so near and safe for kids we can do our kids birthday

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!