“Very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner with friends and the service was wonderful. Our waiter was amazing and took wonderful care of us. The food was amazing and I would go again next time we are in town. Thank you for a wonderful visit

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

It was very average. ..nothing special. I had the Shrimp Scampi and had to send my dish back because shrimp was undercooked. Nothing special.....

Reviewed 4 January 2017

they've changed a lot, the servings are smaller, the rolls are different, asnd the salad which i used to love was not so good. i have always had server issues here. i'm a pretty undemanding customer, but everytime we come we either get a brand new server or an old server with an attitude. i have found better italain restaurants to go to in hampton.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped visiting this place and started visiting other olive gardens because the place was starting to look a bit aged. However, wow what a great remodel. I am glad to be back. You guys did a great job and the staff and food was wonderful. So glad you guys remodeled. Great visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Parking is good at this restaurant as well as service. The lunch duo is a worth it. My husband got the meatball sandwich and I got the grilled chicken piadina. Both with shared endless salad. I also got the raspberry lemonade that was a little bitter for me. Perhaps I am just use to strawberry lemonade that is sweeter. Otherwise I would still give it a 5 of 5 as everything else was excellent. You will never go wrong with Olive Garden. Tables were clean. Price $23 for two. Would go again.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!