“Usually great. Could of been better”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #69 of 360 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Well we have eaten here many times, and it had been awhile since we had eaten here. Used to be we would walk in and our favorite waitress Tammy knew what I wanted with extras and the dinner came out perfect every time. Well ordered same favorite dish cajun pasta with chicken. I said everything that comes on it, sauce, tomatoes, and green onions. I said to bring white bowls on the side of tomatoes, green onions and sauce. Usually it is drier than I like. Came out no tomatoes, no green onions at all, and dry. So I told our waitress the white bowls for extras like I originally ordered. She brought white bowl of sauce but small metal things of tomatoes and green onions. Had to send her back twice for more small metal things of tomatoes and green onions. Finally after awhile I had what I wanted and you see the dish pictured. My husband's steak fajitas were good. I will go back. I wonder why place not busy at all. Monday night football usually brings in crowds. Not tonite. Oh we had a new appetizer. Fried cauliflower, drizzled with homemade ranch with ranch and hot sauce on the side. Scrumptious. Will have that again. Both of us liked it.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The staff were welcoming and helpful. The food was plentiful enough and of average quality. Overall, an enjoyable meal but perhaps not memorable.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We had a short window to eat so we sat in the lounge. We had quick service and yet our meals were wonderful. The server handled the busy area well and we never wanted for anything.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We come here like every weekend, staff is always nice, they remember what we like, we love this place, food is always good, we never had a bad experience.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoy visiting our Hampton Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Good options for kids and adults. Nice casual atmosphere and the portions are large. The steaks, burgers and salads were all very good.