All reviews newport news great hotel boo williams room was clean complimentary breakfast langley afb easy access coliseum drive would stay here again the staff was friendly and helpful recommend this hotel convenient location basketball tournament nice stay enjoyed my stay front desk staff oatmeal
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The hotel and room was clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was helpful and very friendly. The business center was stocked and had what I needed for business purposes. I was in town for work and left the hotel early each morning, so I grabbed yogurt and almonds for breakfast on the go. I was very appreciative to have the option of plain yogurt vs. the flavored options that you typically find at hotels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Hampton Inn on Coliseum Drive will be my new home away from home. Service was wonderful, shopping for my every need was just a short trip up the road. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool or the exercise room. I hope visit those area on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a great choice. It is close to the Coliseum and other stores. It was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included and the price was great. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Hampton Inn to attend a conference at the Sentara Hospital right across the street. The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very nice. The hotel was quiet at night. I had to leave early before the complimentary breakfast started.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Every staff member I encountered was extremely friendly, polite, and helpful!! I was only there to see my son, who is in the military and was at Langley for temporary duty. The staff made my days pleasant while my son was on base working.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton109, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We want to thank your Son for his service to our country . and we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your very very kind words they keep us motivated and happy ! see you soon!