Candlewood Suites - Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$256
Country Inn
US$251
US$238
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful visit, from time we have arrived. Super clean, rooms have new beds, handicap rooms are as stated and plenty accessible. Close to food, shopping, gas stations. Indoor pool, and workout area clean. Front desk helpful on answering questions.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say the front desk is cool, housekeeping is definitely on their job, I will be returning, the hotel is in walking distance to all restaurants and places to shop, well done quality inn, thanks

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2016

didn't research the hotel before calling,they seemed the only ones to have a room.they quoted $129 for a Saturday night and wouldn't take my travel discount.next morning manger was suppose to take off the discount so we left,got my credit card bill,they charged $149 and now cant get a call back from anyone.would never stay there again,and the night staff was rude and very unhelpful.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Chosen on a whim and should have gone somewhere else. The room was ok but the rest of the hotel was rundown. They said that the place was being renovated but we did not see any work being done. The hallways had no A/C so were very hot and stuffy. Rubbish in the hallways, elevators were better suited for service use not for guests. Standard free breakfast and otherwise quiet.

Room Tip: Don't go unless desperate
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yabby12
Reviewed 29 September 2015

" Wow" want a mess! Stayed at this hotel for the weekend, the hotel staff (night shift) was very unprofessional. Didn't know what I was getting into until I got there (should have check this site). A friend booked it for me (truly a MISTAKE). When I walked in I notice how shabby it was, the hallways and elevator (only one working) was nasty and filled with debris ( Broke cardboard, chalk, and rubbish) all over the place. Wasn't told it was under renovation by anyone. The room was clean (yet dated) but the service was POOR if there were ANY SERVICE for that matter !!! We call for extra towels and washcloths and were told to come down stairs to get them, then when we did we were told to bring down the old (used towels). "Really" do I look like housekeeping - who's paying who??? The toilet stopped up (call NO Maintenance/after over an hour) - called again after waiting was told to "come get the plunger myself ". I did, but was truly NOT a happy camper. This place is in need of NEW MANAGEMENT as well as RENOVATION.
This "dew drop inn" is convenient to nearby shops, malls, and restaurants (W. Mercury Blvd) but unless they reorganize, restructure and RENOVATE (I wouldn't spend a dirty dime on this old outdated DUMP!!!)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family