US$114
US$136
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Candlewood Suites - Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$148
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$136
US$117
US$97
US$140
US$126
US$165
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2014

The Hotel General Manager is a very racist man... Has no compassion nor customer service skills towards weary travelers... The most absolute worst attitude in the world!!! Do not stay here!!! and he stated that " even if we were the President of the United States, he would not care about our feelings. Does not support Military and does not care about them or the Federal Government. "

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank JPTOP8
Hotel1809Mercury, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Near Hampton Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Clarion Inn in Hampton. I would like to apologize if you encountered any inconveniences during your visit. Your review has been shared with our staff and we will be making reasonable changes to our customer service.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Checkin - I would say that this experience should have made me walk away. I approached the front desk and there was a woman complaining about the room that she was staying in and they were less than pleased about her. They really gave her a hard time about her reasoning and she only wanted a new room, not even a refund. So they finally agree to give her a different room. A few moments later, the lady that was checking me in was giving me a room and the MANAGER- told her to give me the room that the lady had just been complaining about. So when I asked her if that was the same room, the manager pretended not to hear me and walked away. The lady that was checking me in said discreetly, I'll just give you another room. I was grateful and a little annoyed, by that because the manager didn't intend to rectify whatever it was the other customer found unsatisfactory.

The room- needs upgrading the wallpapers were peeling. The pullout couch was very worn and in need of a new mattress, the floor would have been better frankly. The extra linen that was provided for the pullout was not fresh and smelled like it hadn't been replaced in quite a while. The room was otherwise clean, just really in need of upgrading and a good clean down, it felt dingy. The television was bulky and a tube.

Elevator- one was out of order and we were on the 7th floor, so that was annoying.

I wouldn't stay again.

2  Thank TB687
Hotel1809Mercury, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Near Hampton Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2014

Dear T B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I would also like to apologize if the manager working that day seemed to have a foul attitude and I can assure the manager probably just did not hear the question/comment made by you about the room. I am however glad that our guest service agent was able to accommodate you with a different room than the one previously given to other guest that they did not take. We are aware that our property is in need of some improvements and we are working toward making changes to our property to better address our guests wants and needs. Your feedback will be used in our ongoing efforts to improve our staff and our performance.

Thank you, T B, and we hope you'll consider giving us a second chance.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Hotel in need of repairs. One of two elevators out of order. Dirty towels issued with clean dingy towels. Security lock broken off room door. Ice machine leaking in hall . Over all decor dim and could use painting.

2  Thank Lester S

Hello Lester S,

Thank you for leaving a review. Our property is looking forward to having renovations and making improvements to better suit our guests wants and needs. We are an older property and we try our best to keep the hotel suitable for our guests with what we have. We appreciate all kinds of feedback and we are glad to hear from. This will help us when making our improvements and we hope we can make our hotel the best for our guests.

Thank you, Lester S, have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Hotel is very dated inside and out. Hallway, elevator and sleeping room was filthy. Room had ants crawling everywhere including the bed. Dead cockroaches in hallway. Could not sleep in the bed because I felt there were ants crawling on me. Bathroom is so small and found hair on floor. The hotel is in a great location, but be careful if going out alone. Pay a little extra and find yourself a nicer hotel. PLEASE BE AWARE AND STAY AWAY!!!

4  Thank njstrong

Dear njstrong,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize that you were not satisfied with your visit. I hope you had a chance to share your discomfort with our staff while you were still at our property so we can address the issues. As a property we are looking forward to making changes to our appearance to better suit our guests and their needs and are hoping to see changes sooner than later. Our property is treated by an exterminator to prevent pests from entering but due to unforeseeable conditions that may occur pests can still enter. In the event there are pests in our hotel we take the proper precautions and will treat the areas affected. We want our guests to be comfortable and feel secure so we will try our best to make that happen. Your review has been helpful with the training and retraining of staff and is helpful in making future decisions regarding cleanliness, extermination, and ways to improve guest satisfaction.

Thank you, njstrong. Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

This is the one for you! We got a great rate for the pet room, on top of military discount.

The room was very clean and comfortable.

Also went for a swim and enjoyed the pool.

The location is convienent with lots around to do.

• Stayed: March 2014

Hello Megancash91,

Thank you so much for leaving your review. It's excellent to see how much you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in being one of the few pet friendly hotels in the Coliseum District and are always happy to have our four legged friends stay with us! I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff which will serve as encouragement to keep up the good work and work harder. I hope Megancash91, that you'll consider staying with us again.

Have a wonderful day!