“fabulous family break”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Venards Lodge

Fully equipped modern kitchen
The Linwood Room, double with ensuite shower room Venards Lodge, as seen from the driveway across the entrance lawn
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Linwood Room, double with ensuite shower room
Venards Lodge, as seen from the driveway across the entrance lawn
The ensuite bathroom to the Gorley Room
The Gorley Room has a super king bed and ensuite bathroom with shower too
The bright sunny Sitting Room
Welcome Hamper and homemade cake for our guests
Awarded the coveted '5 Star Gold' rating from  Visit England
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“fabulous family break”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This was the best holiday rental we have ever been too. It was spotlessly clean. Kitchen has everything you could possibly need. We had mixed ages in our group from OAPS to a 15 month old. They were all catered for, including highchair, cot and Stair Gate. The BBQ was perfect for the size our group, with outside furniture to enjoy summer evenings. We had a grocery shop delivered, which was taken in and put away before we arrived. My granddaughter loved the animals passing by. She could also play safely in the secure garden. Loved, loved it and would definitely recommend a stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for such a lovely review, I am always happy when our guests are happy and hope we can welcome you back here in the future.
GeoNomad
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We have just spent two fantastic weeks at Venards Lodge. The cottage is beautifully presented and fully equipped. Nadine was most helpful and I would recommend it without hesitation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I always appreciate it. Hope we can welcome you back to Venards in the future.
Ian C
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Lovely Cottage, Lovely Weekend.......”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We booked Venard`s Lodge for a family weekend to celebrate my Mum 60th birthday and the whole family had a lovely time.

The cottage is beautiful and you cannot help but relax, in such surroundings. My four old son loved all the animals, especially feeding the chickens and Nadine was kind enough to leave out some chicken feed for him.

From the moment we booked our stay to the moment we left, Nadine could not been more helpful to ensure we had the best possible break.

I would totally recommend staying at Vernard`s Lodge and already we are looking to go back later in the year for a short break.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Apr 2015
It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you all here and I really hope you do manage another visit. Thanks so much for the review, I really appreciate it.
Alison I
“Luxurious relaxing break”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We went to Venards lodge at the end of April as a surprise for my husbands 40th birthday. Before arriving, Nadine was incredibly helpful in answering all my questions and recommending places for us to eat etc.
Upon arrival, there was a beautiful hamper with local produce abd a freshly baked cake for us.
The place itself was beautiful. There was everything we needed plus 2 travel cots. The cots were in immaculate condition with clean and thick matresses and I have never been keen on using any cots other than our own but was more than happy to use these.
The standard of cleanliness was impeccable and we didn't need to worry about toilet roll, soap etc ad it was all there.
I would totally recommend tgus holiday rental to anyone abd Nadine went above and beyond to ensure our stay was the best it could be.
I will absolutely be renting this out again should we go back to the New Forest.

22 Apr 2015
Thank you .... I am always thrilled when our guests have such a lovely stay. Really appreciate you taking the time to do a review.
Matt B
“Family break”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Amazing break we had. The owner Nadine could not have been more helpful or have done more for us. A homemade cake and local preserves, cordial and ale were there for us on arrival plus tea, coffee, sugar and many more necessities that I assumed we'd have to provide ourselves. The place was immaculately clean and tidy and beautifully presented with a modern yet country feel to.it. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a refreshing and relaxing break in a peaceful country setting. Thanks Nadine for a wonderful stay

9 Apr 2015
I really appreciate you taking the time to do a review so thank you very much. So glad that you had a great stay and I do hope we can welcome you all back to the Forest again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$319
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing