All reviews jacuzzi suite room was clean staff was very friendly sized bed would stay again sunil walmart laundry virginia clerk accommodations
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I booked a room in advance through the assistance of Sunny

The rooms were clean and tidy and the staff was friendly and helpful

Everything was in order and the hotel clerks gave my daughter presents for behaving so nicely

Coming to this hotel makes me feel welcome and comfortable

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
abvisuitesglenallen, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Glen Allen/Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the ABVI Glen Allen Richmond.
Thank you so much for such a lovely feedback which you have so kindly posted on Trip Advisor.
I really appreciate your experience which you have graciously shared along with the compliments on our facilities and service.
It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel.
We hope that we could match your expectations.
We thank you once again for such a delightful review and look forward to welcome your referral guests.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin??? If I could give this place a ‘0’ I would have. I paid 140$ for 2 rooms for 1 night for my family and parents in law. We got there and the front desk lady was nice enough to accommodate us and our needs, but the indian lady? She was beyond rude! She even said...”lady u need to listen before u speak’... and I held my composure because I didn’t want to tell her I couldn’t understand her English! One of the rooms stunk, the air conditioner didn’t work and to complete the package...there was human hair On the beds and sheets! we were switched to a stinkier room, like mold and cigarettes!! I decided to tough it out but I regret not paying a bit more for something decent! Sanitation should inspect the premacies and nicer ppl should be hired. I’m not sure if this is a franchise hotel, but I sure will never stay in any of rhese Americas Best Value Inns. You cannot pay me enough to stay here or any other one ever again! And there were bugs everywhere! Also, there were very shady guests outside smoking and making noise! This place definitely looks like a crack house!

Trip type: Travelled with family
abvisuitesglenallen, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Glen Allen/Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the ABVI Glen Allen,Richmond.
Our apologies for all the inconveniences you had due to several issues.
We are taking efforts to offer our guests a better stay, but somehow it has not worked for you.
Your review is serious to us and we will take effective actions to check and rectify the mismatches and you can truly expect a better stay next time.

Hope to see you back,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

After spending all day at the park, we were ready to get our showers and relax. Upon entering the room, a musty locked up smell in the room. I recommend that the carpet be cleaned more frequently. The bed was not made properly as well. The management on the other hand was quite friendly. He is very personable.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
abvisuitesglenallen, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Glen Allen/Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Hello Guest,

Greetings from the ABVI Glen Allen,Richmond.
We have noticed your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience due to the odor,beds,carpet etc.
Your reviews are important to us.
We shall check, investigate and take corrective steps to find out the source and rectify it.
Customer satisfaction is important to us.
Please do visit us again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I stayed here for a week and was pleased. Room was clean and the A/C worked great during a really hot week that I stayed there. I had a slightly-larger than usual fridge so that allowed me to store a whole watermelon inside for a tasty summer snack. The cable TV selection was really good and the WiFi was reliable and fast. Parking lot could sometimes get crowded at night but I was still able to find a spot near my room. I used the laundry and ice machine with no problems. The only slight drawback is turning left out the property is a little tricky since there are no lights and the traffic can sometimes be heavy. Food and shopping areas are both close by north and south of the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the ABVI Glen Allen,Richmond for your recent stay and sharing the experience.
We definitely appreciate the review and your observations.
In fact, it’s one of the only ways we can improve.
We are improving the room features, amenities and cleanliness of the entire property and a professional team is working on that.
We are confident that you will find an even better experience with us next time.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The location gave us good access to shopping and family activities. It was very reasonably priced and I would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
abvisuitesglenallen, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Glen Allen/Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the ABVI Glen Allen/Richmond.
We are glad to know that you liked our hospitality and also thank you for appreciating your stay at our hotel.
It is nice to note that you found the place, room features and the price great.
We are privileged to serve guests like you. We shall always try to offer you the finest stay experience and hospitality.
Once again thank you for your nice words and we look forward to see you back here soon!!!

Best Regards,