“great food”

Creek Bottom Brewing Galax
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Galax
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We were staying in Galax and wanted to try a local brewery. This place was great. The bartender was very informative about the local beers and let us taste several before deciding on the one. We ordered their smoked wings - delicious and also had a sandwich. All food was very good. It was trivia night so the bar got crowded quickly but the locals were all very nice.

1  Thank dianeb817

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We always try to find local eatery's when we travel. Based on the reviews we tried Creek Bottom and glad we did. We started off with some beer battered onion petals, which were very good. Then, my wife got the Smokin Hokie sammich with a salad and I got the Omnivore pizza. Her sammich was piled high with very tender meat with fresh veggies. My pizza was delicious and was glad the waitress recommended it to me. If you are near by and want some really good food you should give this place a try. I know we will be coming back.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We have eaten (and drank) here before and it is our favorite place to eat in Galax. We eat something different every time and it is always great. The beer selection is extensive and if you can't find one to suit you, then you are just too darn picky. My only sticky point is that they did not currently have my favorite brew on hand. But our server went all out to find a suitable alternative.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Good food, mostly tavern kind of food. I like their beer as well and wish their IPA selection would expand. New place is very nice.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Whether wraps or burgers, pizza or club sandwiches, the pub food here is abundant and good. Our group particularly liked the deep fried pickles. The Galax country club sandwich is enough for two meals (no kidding, I'm a big eater). There are something like 20-beers on tap, and probably hundreds of beers and ciders in bottles. The Banh Mi was good, the smoking hoakie (in house roasted turkey breast, then smoked and sliced thin) was fabulous.

This is pub food - not fancy, but solidly good.

Been to Creek Bottom Brewing Galax? Share your experiences!